Her Care for him.

HM opened the door of her house and let Aman and AS in..Aman and AS settled on the couch and HM went to bring water for them.

HM: Anubhavji aap guest room mein jaakar rest kijiye...Aman aapne Sara saman set kar diya hain na?

Aman: jii..madam aur yeh aapke ghar ki chaabi(handed over the keys  to her.)

HM: Shukriya..Mr.Singh aap Aram kijiye hum time par aapke room mein khana lekar aayengey..

Anubhav entered the guest room now his room to find his clothes already kept  on the bed...he smiled...his mobile Laptop everything was placed on the beside table so he doesn't have trouble getting them...he smiled,it feels nice to have someone who cares for you..He has always had people working for him,buttering him for their own selfish needs but no-one really cared for him ever except Aman.But that was only in office..he always felt lonely and cold when he came back home...his eyes suddenly moistened remembering his late mother who was the last person to care about him...He took the clothes and  went in the bathroom to change.
——————
Anubhav was casually lying on the bed when Someone knocked on his door.

AS: khula hain darwaza.

HM entered with a Tray of Food and medicines..

HM: Lunch kar lijiye Anubhavji..

She removed the covers from the utensils..There were roti,rice lentil soup,boiled eggs, apples and yogurt.

AS: yeh ande aur dahi hum nahi khate ...aap lejaiye nahi toh waste hoga..

HM: khana padenga...

AS: Arey hum kahe rahe hain na hume nahi pasand aap maan kyun nahi rahi..

HM: Dekhiye Anubhavji Doctor ne aapko yeh sab khane ko kaha hain..aap please kha lijiye..nahi toh tabiyet thik kaise hogi(she said softly trying to make him understand.)

He didn't argue further and started to eat...but his right hand was paining making it difficult for him to tear the rotis.

HM: hum madat kardein?

AS: aaa..nahi nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi hain hum khud kar lenge..

HM: Ghabraiye mat hum aapko apne haatho se khilane nahi wale..(he looked at her confused.)

HM took the rotis and tore them into small pieces for him.

HM: Khane k baad yeh dawai le Lena..hum thodi der baad aakar plates lekar jayenge.

She smiled and turned to go thinking that he might want to have his food alone..but stopped when he spoke..

AS: Aap kahan jaa rahi hain?

HM: apne kamre mein...kuch chahiye aapko?

AS: Nahi..par agar chahiye hoga toh...chillana padega hume apko bulane k liye..

She narrowed her eyes then smiled..

HM: thik hain hum yahi baithte hain..aap Aram se Lunch finish kijiye..

AS: Aapne khaya?(she nodded in no.) Toh aap apna khana yahi le aiyye..(she smiled and went to get her food and they finished their lunch in each other's  silent yet peaceful company.)
————————
Night

Haseena entered his room with his medicine and found him pressing his right hand with his left..his facial expressions clearly said that he was in pain..

HM: Bohot hard ho raha hain?(she asked sitting beside him.)

AS opened his eyes and looked at her concerned face..he tried  to look for some lie,some deceive but all he could see was pure concern for him...

HM: kya hua jawab dijiye!pain killer liya?(He nodded.)

HM took his hand in hers and started massaging it slowly..

AS: Aap yeh kya karrahi hain?Isski koi zaroorat nahi hai..(he said pulling his hand back.)

HM: aapne apni jaan khatre mein daalkar humein aag se bachaya tha..hum itna kar sakte hain aapke liye aap please hesitate mat kijiye..

Anubhav didn't argue and let her do what she was doing while he was blankly gazing at her..

HM: kya dekh rahe hain?(she asked softly)

As: kuch nahi...(he replied in same tone.)

HM: Aap thik se so kyun nahi jaate..neend aajayegi toh takleef kam hogi..

AS: hume neend aane mein waqt lagta hain...aur aaj toh humari neend ki dawai bhi nahi hain humare saath..

HM: koushis toh kijiye.(he lied down properly and she continued massaging his hand.)

AS: Haseena..

HM: shhh...ankhein band karke sone ki koushis kijiye..(she put her palm on his eyes making him close them.)

She again got back to her work and he partly opened his eyes to gaze at her beautiful face.He kept staring at her until his eyelids felt heavy and he drifted off to deep slumber.HM left his hand when she heard him snoring a little.She placed a pillow beneath his hand and covered him properly with a quilt.She involuntarily smiled looking at his peaceful face.

HM: Hum jante hain Anubhavji bohot dard chhupa rakhha hain aapne apne andar..uparwale se dua hain woh apke har dard ko chhin le aur aapke sare Zakhm bhar de...aapko duniya ki saari khushiyan mile...

HM couldn't help caressing his hairs softly but soon realised what she's doing..she chuckled to herself and left his room closing the door...

"Haseena" he mumbled in his sleep as she stopped caressing his hairs.Haseena stopped in her tracks feeling as if someone is calling her name but then shook her head and went back to her room.
———————
Precap: The sweet little moments
———————
Anubhav has shifted to Haseena's place.According to her she is taking care of him just because she owes him for saving her life..but is it the only reason or she has already fallen for him?What about Anubhav?Does he feel something for her?
——————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
THank You.