The One Who Colours Me In Love

Anubhav reached Mahipal's mansion but his car was stopped at the main gate.

Guard1: Aap yaha se agey nahi Jaa sakte..

AS: Hum Anubhav Singh hain..Haseena k pati..hume andar jaane do.

Guard2: Nahi Sahab ka hukum hain aap Chhoti Malkin se nahi mil sakte..aap wapas chale jaiye..

AS: Dekho hum akhri baar kahe rahe hain humein andar jaane do.

Guard: Nahi!

Anubhav pressed the accelerator hard and dashed Inside the gate..the guards ran behind him.He went outside the car and stood infront the front door of the mansion..He was about to head inside but was caught by the guards there.

Soon fight broke between the guards and Anubhav.

Meherbaani nahi tumhara pyar maanga hai..

Tumhe manjoor hai tabhi to yaar manga hai

Gairon ke dar se, tere sheher se

Hai kasam rishta todun na

Tera rastaa main chhodoon na..

HM and MPS were having their lunch..when they heard some commotion..they went towards the main door to find AS alone fighting with 3 guards..2 guards were already down on the floor.

Agar ye hai nahi, to phir jaane pyaar kya hai

Meri jeet hai tu, kise parwaah haar kya hai

Tera rasta chhodoon na

Chhodoon naa main tera rasta chhodoon naa..

"Anu!" HM tried running towards him but Mahipal held her hand..
"Yahi ruko Haseena" he said sternly.

Hearing her voice Anubhav looked at her..seeing him distracted a guard Punched him hard on his face..making his lips bleed immediately.
Uncontrollable tears flew down HM's cheeks..

HM: Chachaji please rokiye unhe...

Mahipal was looking at the ongoing fight with an stoic expression...

Anubhav was fighting efficiently with all of them,his forehead was bleeding but he didn't care anymore.A guard kicked Anubhav hard on his back but he immediately turned and punched him hard knocking him out.

Zinda hoon lekin, wo baat nahi hai

Haathon mein tera, jo haath nahi hai

Ishq ka hai naam badaa

Maine hai kiya kaam badaa

Karke magar aadha chhodoon na

Tere rukh se ye chehra modoon na

Tera rastaa main chhodoon na..

Haseena noticed another guard coming from behind and was about to hit Anubhav's head with a rod.She released her hand from MPS's grip and ran towards him..

HM: Anu piche dekhiye...

Anubhav turned and as the rod was about to touch him HM caught it and pulled it from the man with a jerk..
She hugged Anubhav as tight as possible so that no one can hit him anymore.

Two men were proceeding towards Anubhav so that they can separate Anubhav from Haseena but Mahipal showed his palm,gesturing them to stop.
------
Mahipal was sitting on his chair with Haseena beside him.Anubhav was standing infront of him.