At his Place

Singh Villa

Anubhav got down his car, instructed Aman to help Haseena and her subordinates to settle in the house and went inside without sparing a glance at them.

Aman: Madam please andar aiyye..

They went inside.Cheetah and Rajveer were in awe of the interior..Haseena didn't express but was quite impressed with the impeccable taste of the person who chose the textures of the wall and the furnitures specially the full wall aquarium caught her eyes..
The split glass staircase to the 1st floor was divided with a set of steps going to left and other set to the right.

Aman: sidhiyon se left portion pura sir ka hain aur right portion mein baki ki family raheti hain...aiyye aap logo ko apke rooms dikha deta hu..

They all went to first floor.Haseena was given a separate room while Rajveer and cheetah shared a room.

Aman: sir ka room corridor k end mein Hain..aur 3rd floor mein hain Gym aur library hain aap log jab chaho use kar sakte ho...

HM: shukriya Mr.Aman..hume Mr.Singh ka daily schedule chahiye. Taaki cheetah aur Rajveer accordingly taiyyar rahe sake aur yaha k cctv footage aur unhe jo threats milte hain woh kis no.se aate hain,kabse aarahe hain..Mr.singh k acquaintances, dushman sab k details sab chahiye Hume..

Aman: sab shaam tak milJayega Madam...aur aap mujhe Aman bula sakti hain(he added with a smile)
-------
Next morning:

HM woke up and headed to kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee at the same time Anubhav too entered the kitchen.

HM: Good morning Mr.Singh(She greeted formally)

As: Morning..(he replied coldly which made HM regret why she wished him in the first place.)

Haseena was going back to her room when she collided with a lady near the stairs..and spilled some of the coffee on the floor...

HM: I'm so sorry humne dekha nahi..aap thik Hain??

Lady: haan hum thik Hain...par apki coffee gir gayi..waise aap hain kon yaha humare ghar mein kya kar rahi hain?

Before HM could speak Anubhav spoke coming from behind....

AS: Sab thik Hain Ms.Malik?Karishma tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

"Kyun bhul gaye Anu bete bahen hain tumhari yahi raheti hain" Mohini Singh taunted while coming downstairs with Sumer behind her..

Ks: kya Hain maa..Anu bhaiyya isiliye kaherahe the kyun ki hum itne din se trip par the na...hain na bhaiyya?(she intervened to stop any further argument.)

As: chaliye Ms.Malik...(He said without replying to Karishma)

AS went upstairs and HM silently followed him..

As: Dekhiye Ms.Malik yaha humare saath dusre log bhi rahete hain..

HM: matlab aapki family right?

As:(sighed) jii..but make sure aap ghar k uss hisse mein nahi jayengi..aur koi kuch puche toh jawab dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hain..

HM only nodded and he turned to go to his room..

HM: ajeeb aadmi Hain!Aapne gharwalon se bhi nahi banti?Bas ab jald se jald hum MPT laut paye..(she muttered to herself)
————————
It was 7pm Anubhav has gone for a meeting...Cheetah and Rajveer had accompanied him..HM stayed back home occassionally calling cc or RT asking  if everything is alright.

Being a bookworm HM couldn't stop herself from going to the library..It was bigger than she had expected to be and had huge collection of book..She picked a Ruskin Bond book"Whispering in the dark" and settled herself on a nearby couch..she was engrossed in the book when she felt someone sitting beside her..she looked up to find KS there..

HM: Ms.Singh aap?

Ks: bhaiyya nahi hain toh humne socha mauke ka faida uthaya jai..aur unki kuch kitaabe chori ki jaye..(she giggled )par yaha aap mil gayi..(HM only smiled)

Ks: waise Ms.Malik aapka naam kya Hain?

HM: Haseena...

Ks: aapke chahere k saath jachta hain..waise aap bhaiyya ko kaise jaanti Hain?

HM was thinking of a lie as she can't reveal the truth when they heard a car sound...

KS: Lagta hain bhaiyya aagaye hum chalte hain nahi toh hum dono ko daant padegi (and she ran away.HM smiled at her innocence)

After few moments AS entered the library to find HM engrossed in a book...The yellow light from the stand lamp beside her was falling on 3/4th of her face..her long,dark brown hair was tied in a messy bun with few strands falling on her face..She was wearing a white Half sleeved baggy kurti with ankle length Palazzo of same colour..she was occasionally rubbing her upperarms due to cold as the balcony door was open.

Anubhav couldn't help staring at her..he went and sat on his desk placed at the other end of the room..his eyes still fixed on her..

HM: Mr.Singh sorry humne aapko dekha nahi..aaj sab thik tha..koi aur threat call ya letter?(his trance broke due to her voice)

She knew everything was alright as CC and RT kept her updated about every moment but still it was her duty to ask him once...

AS: jii..

HM was about to keep the book in her hand back in the rack when AS spoke..

AS: aap chahe toh ise kamre mein lekar padh sakti hain..(he said with his usual cold voice)

HM: shukriya ..(she said with a smile as she really wanted to read this book and went back to her room.)
———————
Precap: Sumer misbehaves with Haseena.
———————
Haseena has shifted to Anubhav's place..but his aunt doesn't seem to be a very easy lady..will things go smooth as HM thinks and she will get back to her thana?Or is something else waiting for her?
————————
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.