Page 24: Greg and Tamara's Package:

Also that night, Greg Mendell waiting in his car, right near the Storybrooke town line. He looked up, seeing a car drive in with a U-Haul, like moving tow on the back of it. Greg got out of his car, when Tamara stopped the car next to him, before getting out as well.

"Hey, beautiful." Greg smiled when he greeted her. "We all good?" He asked, when she smirked, closing the door behind her.

"Better than good." She smirked when Greg pulled her into a loving, but short kiss. "Now, should we unwrap the package?" Tamara asked when they started to walk to the door of the U-Haul.

"You think he'll cooperate?" Greg asked her.

"I wouldn't worry about that. From what I know of him, I don't think he'll need much convincing to help us." Tamara smirked when Greg pulled out his flashlight. "What makes you say that?" Greg asked with a chuckle when Tamara lifted up the key chain that Regina gave back to Greg. 

"The home office says our plan was successful. She's right where we want her to be." Tamara said, smirking when she put the key chain back in her pocket. "And because, if there's one person you can count on to do your dirty work, it's a pirate," Tamara said, opening up the door to see a few boxes and a one-handed pirate tied up to a chair. It was Hook. 

~season 2, episode 19: "Lacey"~

~239 words~