Chapter 48

Hope's Pov

"Hope?" the blonde girl calls again. "Do you- Do you want more blood? I'm sure you're extremely hungry-"

"I'm fine, actually," I smile. And I am. I've already been the tribrid for two whole years, after all.

The blonde girl takes my hand in hers, and earnestly looks into my eyes. There's something so familiar about her that I can't quite place.

"Lizzie Saltzman," I breathe in realization.

"Hope Mikaelson," Lizzie grins a little, before leaning forward and-

"Oh my god," I say, stumbling back in shock.

She just kissed me.

"What? Should I not have- Or is it the heightened emotions? Should I leave?" Lizzie asks hastily.

"No, no," I say, recovering from the shock of it all. "I'm fine."

Lizzie tucks a lock of my hair behind my ear, and kisses me again. Her hands take ahold of my waist, and she gently presses me against the wall behind me.

Now, I'm not particularly fond of Lizzie. We never really talked much during the short time I was enrolled in the Salvatore School, and I've never talked to her since.

Then again, if she wants to fuck- Who am I to say no?

I grab the side of her hips, and vamp-race the two of us onto her bed.

I slam her down using my vampire strength, and- and something's off. Whenever I do this to every other person I sleep with, they usually wince from the impact. But instead of reacting in this way, Lizzie looks rather... Turned on. She stares at me with a gleaming lust in her eyes, like she wants more.

I'm taken by surprise when she pulls me- no, yanks me forward with strength that a witch shouldn't possess. She begins to vigorously kiss me, running her hands through my hair and letting her hand slide up my back.

She turns us over so that she's hovering over me. I gasp shakily. I haven't felt this good in... Ever.

"When did you get so hot?" I ask breathlessly.

Lizzie smiles. "Don't be so nice, Hope. It's weird," she states, before hooking her hands underneath my shirt and pulling it off in one swift motion. Something in my werewolf or vampire genes stirs, and my eyes flash gold and red. I trail my kisses down to her shoulder, and begin to move my lips up to her neck...

"Hope- what are you doing?" Lizzie says in alarm, jumping back when I bare my fangs.

"Don't stop now, Saltzman," I smirk. "We're just getting to the fun part."

"The fun part?" Lizzie says in disbelief. "You just tried to- Hope, you're part werewolf. And werewolf," she gestures to me, "Plus vampire," she points at herself, "Equals...?" she looks at me expectantly.

A vampire? So- So Lizzie Saltzman is a vampire?

Well, that explains the inhuman strength I felt she was possessing. Not to mention it explains how good I'm feeling now. I've only ever slept with humans before- in other words, people who didn't know who I was or what my family name meant. Kissing a being who wasn't so... So fragile... It felt different. In a good way.

"Scared of a little poisoning?" I ask. "You're welcome to take some for yourself." I offer my wrist out to her.

Lizzie hesitates, then slowly reaches forward and takes my hand.

The second she does so, I lean forward and sink my double fangs into her carotid artery. Lizzie yelps a little, but that small yelp soon turns into a low moan. I feel a small sting on my wrist as she begins to feed from me, as well. The werewolf bite I'm making on her skin continues to be healed by my father's blood which flows in my veins.