Chapter 27

I've updated a new chapter on my TVDU One Shot book! It's a Kol x Reader chapter :)

Also, I've been falling in love with the DC movies these past few days, and talking about Kol has got me thinking about this crazy duo- Kol Mikaelson and Harley Quinn.

I can't be the only one who thinks it would be totally epic to see them together. Like, Kol and Harley walking down the street together with a baseball bat slung over each of their shoulders.

Haha I don't know, I'm kind of maybe thinking of writing a one shot story about them or something

Speaking of 'writing other stories,' I've been writing a TVDU x Harry Potter book, but I'm not sure whether or not I should post it

Anyways, on with this story :D

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Lizzie's pov

The morning sun rises. I wake to an absolutely delicious smell. I open my eyes, wondering where this marvelous scent is coming from... A man stands over me, holding his slit wrist over a champagne glass.

"What the- hey, stop!" say, as I rush forward to stop him from losing any more blood. Clearly, he's been compelled. But by whom?

"You're finally awake," I hear a voice say. 

I whirl around on the spot to see Hayley staring at me from beside the door. Next to her lies the unconscious body of a blonde woman.

"Take a closer look," Hayley invites me. 

With a frown, I squint at stare at the body...

"Mom!" I gasp. I rush forward, but before I can reach her, Hayley grabs me by my shoulders and throws me onto the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell at her, as I fight to stand back up. "Why did you- how did you-"

"Your mother," Hayley cuts over me, "Decided it would be a great idea to come barging into the French Quarter after receiving a special call from my husband," she spits out. "She just couldn't accept the fact that your lives aren't at all Klaus's concern. She came here with the mind to convince him to try harder in reversing your vampirism, when she ran into me," Hayley smiles.

"Being the nice person that I am, I gave her a signature welcome," Hayley says, jutting her head towards the ghastly bite mark on my mom's neck.

"You know, I am so sick," Hayley shouts, "Of you and your pathetic little family. It's bad enough Klaus decided to let you keep your stupid little school, but what's worse is you getting to come  here whenever you feel like it. You act as if you're our guests. Our friends," she snarls. 

"Well guess what?" she turns on my mom, and picks her up by her throat.

"Let go of her!" I shriek, using my magic to launch a chair at Hayley. She merely dodges, and turns her attention back to my mom.

"Guess what, Caroline? I'm going to put you and your daughter in a place no one will ever think to look for. A place no one has been to in nearly two decades. And it will only be a matter of time before the world forgets about you."

Suddenly, Hayley drops my mom and charges at me. She slaps a pair of magic dampening cuffs on my wrists. 

God, I hate these things.

"Walk," she says. "Now!"

Hayley forces me out of the guest room as she drags my mom's unconscious body behind her. We head over towards the old section of the Abattoir, where we reach a bookshelf. With a powerful kick, Hayley manages to push the shelf aside, revealing a secret tunnel.