Young Monty - He's Mine - Fanfiction.net_Ain't_Got_Shit_On_AO3

Sallys been in town 3 weeks and Monty hates her. absolutely hates her. she's still getting over whatever it was that made her so sick and monopolizing all of Docs time and he hates her.

Mont narrows his eyes at her. she's standing on the side walk outside of Flos talking to Doc, his Doc! he squeals and runs over quickly, throwing his arms up for Doc to pick him up.

"D-D-Doc!" Monty giggles. Doc looks down at him.

"oh, hey squirt." Doc murmurs, scooping him up. Monty cuddles to him giggling happily and reaches up to play with his beard. Doc chuckles a little, tickling his side. "you're cute squirt, what do you want?" Doc chuckles. Monty squeals, hugging his neck. Doc smiles and holds him gently.

"he's friggin cute." Sally smiles. Monty shoots her a dark look holding tighter to Doc. Sally looks shocked.

"something wrong Sally?" Doc asks, looking at her worriedly. Sally looks down at Monty, who glares at her.

"uh..." Sally starts. Monty immediately squeals, bursting into giggles and grabbing Docs hand. Doc shifts him a little smiling.

"are you hungry? I can hear your little belly rumbling. come on." Doc murmurs, pulling open the door to Flos diner. Monty grins and cuddles to him, hugging his neck happily. Doc smiles and holds him. Monty glares over Docs shoulder.

"m-m-mine." Monty glares. Sally steps back, jaw dropped.

"hmm? you say something squirt?" Doc asks, looking at him. Monty immediately giggles and hugs his neck.

"D-D-Do-Doc, m-m-mine!" Monty squeals. Doc chuckles a little and carries him inside. he sets them down in his usual booth. Monty settles into his lap happily, looking absolutely pleased with himself.

"hey you two." Flo smiles walking over. "you guys want some lunch?" Flo smiles.

"yeah you can hear the boys stomach growling a mile away." Doc chuckles. Monty squeals and grins at Flo.

"oh yes I know you're so cute." Flo smiles, pinching his cheek gently. Monty giggles and cuddles into Doc. "all the attention has to be on you huh cutie?" Flo asks, ruffling his hair. Monty beams at her happily, leaning back against Doc. he giggles happily. Doc holds him gently and Monty squieals excitedly and plays with his hands.

"hey where's Tommy?" Doc murmurs. Monty looks around.

"To-To-Tommy!" Monty cries. Doc lets him down.

"go get him kid. its okay." Doc assures gently. Monty runs off quickly, screaming about Tommy. Sally settles herself into the booth across from Doc. "right right. sorry kid came along and distracted me. sorry, what were we discussing?" Doc asks.

"me buying that old motel and remodeling it." Sally says. Doc frowns.

"well kid, you could do that, but I really don't think it'd do you any good. this towns got busines, but we don't get a lot of visitors who stay." Doc frowns.

"well, we might with a motel. the closest one away is 200 miles." Sally says. "this could be a good thing for Radiator Springs. I just want to make sure I-" Sally continues. Monty squeals, running over quickly with Tommy in hand. Doc smiles and scoops him up gently, settling him back down in his lap. Monty glares Sally down for a moment before squealing when Doc looks down at him. "smart little brat aren't you?" Sally mutters. Monty laughs, holding up Tommy to Doc.

"yeha I see kiddo." Doc smiles. he looks up at Sally. "sorry, what did you say?" Doc ask.

"why is he so attached to you?" Sally asks. Doc chuckles a little.

"kid knows a lot about me and my past, plus he loves my car." Doc smiles, tickling the boys neck gently. Monty squeals loudly and wiggles away from his hand, pushing his hand away giggling.

"no!" Monty giggles. Doc chuckles a little.

"oh, alright, I guess I'll catch you later to keep talking about it." Sally assures. Doc looks up at her when she stands.

"are you sure?" Doc ask.

"yeah, positive. he seems to hate me talking to you." Sally says. Monty glares at her a little, but giggles when Doc moves him.

"Monty? he just doesn't like new people. its okay. here, let me get him some crayons, it'll keep him busy while we talk." Doc says, getting up. when he walks away Monty glares her down angrily.

"whats your problem you little shit?" Sally snaps.

"D-Do-Doc m-m-mi-mi-mine." Monty glares at her.

"what?" Sally ask.

"m-m-mine." Monty growls lowly. he looks up and squeals excitedly when Doc comes back with some paper and crayons. "m-mine!" Monty grins, reaching for them.

"hold your horses squirt." Doc snorts, sitting down. he pushes the paper and crayons over to Monty and lets the boy take them, drawing happily. "don't be so cranky, Flo is getting your lunch kiddo." Doc murmurs. Monty settles happily, drawing a picture. Flo brings over his plate of food and the boy immediately shoves a fry into his mouth while drawing. he's content to draw and eat quietly, as long as he has Docs attention, but the moment he and Sally get into a good conversation about the motel, he loses it. his crayon snaps in half and he immediately screams, staring at the crayon. Doc looks over at him and rolls his eyes. "hey we've talking about this, you can't scream like you're dying when a crayon breaks." Doc frowns. Montys immediately sobbing, holding his broken crayon.

"hey what happened?" Flo asks, walking over quickly.

"he broke another crayon." Doc mutters taking the red crayon from his hand. he gets up and frowns.

"come on, we can see if we can find another one in my bucket." Flo says, walking off with him quickly. Monty whines and wipes his face, sniffling, before he shoots the dirtiest look to Sally.

"what the hell did I do to you kid?" Sally frown. Monty sniffles and glares at her, before holding up a middle finger at her. he's not entirely sure what it means but he remembers his mother doing it to his father once. "hey!" Sally glares. Monty screams at her, sobbing again. Doc frowns walking back over and scooping him up.

"why'd you scream at him?" Doc snaps at Sally glaring.

"wh- he- he flipped me off!" Sally snaps.

"yeah I'm sure." Doc mutters, rolling his eyes. "okay come on squirt, Flo doesn't have anymore red crayons and it sounds like you need a nap." Doc murmurs, holding him tightly. Monty sniffles a little and lays his head on Docs shoulder, glaring Sally down. he mumbles something Sally can't hear, but Doc chuckles a little. "yeah kid I'll put in one of my old races." Doc assures.

"what the fuck?" Sally huffs. Flo chuckles a little bit.

"so, I see you've finally gotten Montys dirty treatment." Flo snorts.

"what did I do?" Sally ask.

"you tried to talk to Doc too much. tried to take Docs attention from him. he's an attention hog and he's gotta little crush on Doc. if you talk to Doc you have to include him or he gets like that. Doc doesn't see it, thinks he's just being a baby, but he's got a big crush on our Doc." Flo chuckles walking away.

Monty had won for now, ending up curled up on the couch with Doc for a nap, but if Sally didn't leave his Doc alone, he would get nasty and she wouldn't like it.