Trick or treat - Bonus

"tonights Halloween, so you guys gonna do trick or treating with Monty?" Sally asks, looking at Mack.

"I dunno the kids pretty scared." Mack frowns, looking around at all the halloween decorations.

"he's probably never even seen a real holiday Mack." Flo frowns. she'd had to take down a jumping decoration, a spider that jumped out of a box when you walked past, when it had jumped out at Monty and the boy had peed on himself, screaming as loud as he could. it had taken Red hours to calm him down.

"I dunno. I mean he's scared of his own shadow." Ramone snorts.

"we're trying, but he's already so scared of people. you have to give him a break guys. his dad beat him." Mack mutters. "the kids too scared to even try on costumes. Reds tried. he's scared of clowns and he doesn't like most cartoons because of the depictions of violence. we even tried a doctor or something." Mack frowns.

"what about a race car driver? I mean he loves cars. have you tried like, Transformers or something?" Ramone ask.

"nah, I think we'll probably stay home with him and watch some Monsters Inc or something." Mack shrugs.

"you know what, I got this. where is he?" Flo ask.

"uh, Red was working on his flowers, so little guys probably stolen one to go give to Doc. poor guys got a house full of dead flowers because Monty likes to give him flowers when Reds not paying attention." Mack shrugs. Flo nods and heads for Reds garden. Monty is definately over there, picking flowers here and there. he's probably got three or four in his hand.

"Monty stop picking daddys flowers." Red frowns, turning to look at him. Monty hides them behind his back quickly, looking up at Red. he's tense and staring up at Red in fear. "okay buddy. thats all you can have. Docs already got enough flowers." Red frowns. he holds the flowers tighter. "okay go take them to Doc." Red murmurs. Monty perks up and head turns, running straight into Flo. he squeals looking down at his flowers to make sure they're okay.

"oh I'm sorry sweetie. are your flowers okay?" Flo asks crouching down. Monty lets out a string of gibberish and pets his flowers gently. "come on we'll take those to Doc, then you and I are gonna take a trip alright? Flo needs to go to the store and you get to come with me, okay?" Flo says. Monty nods a little and gently pets the wilting flower in his hand. Flo leads him over to Docs clinic and into his office. "Doc! Montys here!" Flo calls. Monty runs off into his office squealing. Sallys sitting in a chair across from his desk, he still doesn't like her but he's learned to ignore her. he lets out a string of mumbled gibberish, before studdering out Docs name and holding up the flowers to him. Doc sighs looking at the flowers.

"Monty kiddo, I love the flowers, but you can't keep stealing them from Red." Doc frowns. Monty whines and holds them out to Doc. he takes them and looks them over. "oh, kid, do you bring me these to fix them?" Doc asks, gently looking over the wilted flower. Monty watches him and whines softly. "buddy, I can't fix these. they're not people and they're not cars. I can't fix them." Doc murmurs, picking him up and gently putting him on his knee. "I can't fix these." Doc says softly.

"D-D-Do-Doc..." Monty whines quietly.

"okay, I'll put them in some water, okay? I'll see if I can make them look a little better." Doc assures, ruffling his hair. "okay?" Doc ask. Monty nods getting up.

"okay buddy, come on." Flo smiles. Monty jumps down and runs over to Flo. Flo leaves with him, putting him in her car and leaving town.

she returns with him a few hours later.

"ladies and gentlemen!" Flo grins. Mack, Red, Ramone, Sally, and Doc all look over and hesitantly approach.

"Flo, what are you doing?" Doc ask.

"as you all know Monty has been really hesitant to do anything with Halloween this year. he hasn't even picked out a costume, but I have found the perfect costume that makes him happy." Flo smiles.

"whats he going as?" Red asks.

"a race car driver." Flo grins.

"a race car driver?" Sally asks.

"ah, his favorite race car driver." Flo grins, opening the door to her back seat. Monty jumps out in a bright blue suit. the left pocket says 'Smokey's garage' while there's a piston cup printed on the right pocket. the back of the suit says 'Fabulous Hudson Hornet' in the same font that used to be on the sides of Docs hornet, and each sleeve has a rather large red and yellow '51' on them.

"oh my god." Ramone snorts.

"oh thats so cute!" Red grins.

"you didn't." Doc mutters.

"okay honey, tell them who you are." Flo says.

"F-F-Fab-Frabrul-ulous H-Hud-Hud-Huden-Huden Ho-Ho-H-Ho-Hornet!" Monty grins.

"yeah we get it kid, you're cute." Doc snorts.

"we worked on that the whole ride back." Flo smiles.

"aww guess we could take him to the next town over. they're pobably doing trick or treating." Mack murmurs.

"come on kid, you're missing something." Doc mutters, heading for his house. Monty runs after him immediately. the kid hadn't been able to keep Docs secret, not when Red found one of Docs tapes he'd made for the boy to watch. he squeals and reaches for Docs hand. the man slows down long enough for Monty to catch up and grab his hand. Doc takes him back to his garage and puts the boy on the hood of his Hornet. "look here kiddo." Doc murmurs, placing his old helmet on the boy. "you gonna go get some candy kid?" Doc ask. Monty shrugs a little and Doc scoops him up. Monty grins and pushes the helmet back and away from his eyes so he can see. Doc smiles and carries him back out to the main town.

"he's so cute." Red grins as Doc sets him down on his feet. Monty looks up at Red. "we are going to take you trick or treating, have you ever done that before Monty?" Red ask. Monty shakes his head no.

"thats okay kiddo. you're gonna get some candy." Mack smiles.

"he'll be so tired when you get him home he won't even complain about bed time." Doc snorts.

"probably." Mack agrees. "alright buddy, come on." Mack smiles, leading him towards his semi. Doc watches them load up to head out, shaking his head. kid was too cute for his own good.