Request by Cheyenne Price - Young Monty

this is an AU of my story. :)

Sheriffs getting too old for this. he's currently in a high speed chase with this reckless car. he can see two adults in the car and he's desperately trying to catch them before they get to Radiator Springs. Sheriff is doing his best to keep up with the car, thats doing its best to shake him, when the car suddenly goes flying off the road. it slams into a large rock and immediately explodes.

"shit!" Sheriff shouts, getting out of his car. "fuck. Doc! Red! I need you two out here right now! I've got a car out here thats exploded! I've got at least two people in the car! active car on fire! active car on fire!" Sheriff shouts. he runs down to the car with his radio attached to his Police uniform. he runs down to the car and works quickly to get the two out. the man is already dead, but Sheriff pulls him out anyway and drags him away. when he runs back to grabs the woman, who he doubts is going to live even if Doc gets there immediately, she's whimpering and mumbling.

"M-Mery... Mery... Mer..." she winces. she's half conscious and just keeps repeating the word. Sheriff leans over her.

"hey, is there someone else in the car?" Sheriff ask.

"m-my baby." she whimpers. Sheriff jerks up and runs over. to his utter horror, there is a car seat in the backseat, but there's no child.

"Sheriff get back!" Doc shouts, grabbing him and yanking him out of the way as Red sprays the car down.

"Doc! there's a baby in that car!" Sheriff shouts, getting up quickly. Doc turns around quickly as Red gets the fire out. Red pokes his head in to the car and shakes his head.

"no kid." he frowns. Sheriff runs over to the woman.

"whats your babys name? were they in the car? how old are they?" Sheriff ask.

"M-Monty... h-he's two..." she whimpers.

"he's two, big enough to walk if he got out." Doc frowns, walking over to the car quickly. "he's not wearing shoes." Doc says, picking up one of the burnt sneakers from the backseat. "call out a search team." Doc says. Sheriff grabs his radio.

"Sheriff to dispatch." Sheriff frowns.

"dispatch." a female voice answers.

"I've got a missing two year old at the site of the car on fire. I need a search team immediately." Sheriff says. "send the whole team, wake the whole fucking town. send everyone." Sheriff orders, heading over to the car. Doc kneels beside the woman.

"we'll find him don't worry. you're both going to be okay." Doc murmurs. "hows the man?" Doc ask, looking at Red. Red shakes his head.

"gone." Red mutters, getting up. the woman grasps Docs arm with surprising strength and he looks back down.

"we're going to find him. its going to be alright." Doc assures. there's nothing he can do for her, she's clinging to life, but until his team gets there with an ambulance, he can't do anything for her. she lets him go and Doc gets up. the search team is there in record time, spreading out everywhere.

"I've got a blood trail!" Sheriff shouts, taking his flashlight and running it over the ground. he follows the trail quickly, several others coming up behind him. "kid! hey! it's gonna be okay! come on out!" Sheriff shouts. he follows the blood trail for nearly 10 minutes, until he comes upon a rock at the end of the trial. "hey buddy." Sheriff smiles at him. the boy jerks away from him, pressing against the rock and blinking at the light in his face. the boy is clutching a bear about as big as he is and is absolutely drenched in blood and covered in ash. "you've got a lot of people out here looking for you. you're scared I know, but its alright." Sheriff murmurs softly, crouching down. he reaches for the boy gently. "come on." Sheriff murmurs. the boy whimpers pulling back, trembling. Sheriff smiles at him a little. "its okay buddy, I'm a police officer, my names Sheriff. come on, I'm gonna take you back to your mom." Sheriff murmurs. the boys trembling but reaches out to Sheriff. the uniform he's wearing brings the boy a small semblance of comfort. the boy curls up in his arms and clings to his bear, going limp. Sheriff runs back to the main scene quickly. "Doc! I got him! he's unconscious!" Sheriff shouts. Doc gets up and runs over, swooping the boy out of his arms gently.