☾ 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓇𝓁𝑒𝒹 ☽

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The Cullens needed witnesses to help prove their innocence to the Volturi. Alice and Jasper immediately knew someone they could trust, someone who would fight for the Cullen family. An Old Friend of the Carlisle, a young girl who he had turned in order to save her life. Carlisle had found the sixteen year old girl, in an alley, bruised and beaten horribly by her stepfather. He bit her, and she turned, then she got her revenge. She killed her stepfather and then left the state with the Carlisle.

Hannah Cullen is her name, she was born in 1780, and she took her last breath in 1796. Making her 226 in vampire years to the night Renesmee was born. The night she became what most people feared, a cold, dead, blood craving, vampire. She stopped aging at only fifteen years old, Hannah never found her mate, but she always believed there was someone out their for her. When she turned she possessed the power of telekinesis and compulsion. Hannah stayed with Carlisle for a couple of years until she went her own way.

Hannah still stayed in touch with all of the Cullens over the years. She was closest with Jasper and Emmett more than the others. Jasper was her best friend, and so was Emmett. Hannah mostly stayed in touch with them, more than the others. Hannah feeds from humans or sometimes when really desperate, blood bags. But it's not as good, obviously.

Hannah currently only kept in touch with Jasper so nobody but him knew where she was located and he promised not to tell of her location, they lost contact a year ago. But when she gets an unexpected visit from her 'brother' Jasper, she has no choice but to head to Forks, and help fight for her family' rights. And she meets new people on the way.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

☾ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 ☽
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Jenna Ortega as Hannah Cullen

"I've never been the best at couple things, since I stupidly slept with a leader of the Volturi

"I've never been the best at couple things, since I stupidly slept with a leader of the Volturi."

Rami Malek as Benjamin

"Everyone makes mistakes, you were still young and new at being a vampire, you couldn't have known his true intentions

"Everyone makes mistakes, you were still young and new at being a vampire, you couldn't have known his true intentions."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒