Fishnets and Kisses

"Come on Nox..." He said, trying to push me off of him.

"Oh come on! You literally get me going for one time, and that's it? Not a single ass grab? Nothing?!" I whimpered, pushing him onto my couch.

He chuckled as I sat in his lap, biting my lip.
"Listen Nox, I'll make it up to you later. Okay?" He held my waist, rubbing it slightly.

I leaned in and kissed him.
"If you don't...I will hunt you down and make you worship this Goddess." I reluctantly slid off of his lap, watching him leave.

_______________________
I stood in front of my mirror, wearing black fishnets, black high waisted shorts, and a black bra.

I felt my heart pound when I heard a knock at the door. I giggled prancing my way over. I opened the door to see my boss standing there, he seemed surprised to see the short thing I was, dressed in such a way. Quickly, I pulled him into my apartment, pushing him onto my couch once more. I sat on his lap again, running my hands up and down his chest.

"Where were we?" I purred, resting my head on his shoulder. He held my waist, chuckling at my purrs of seduction. I looked up to him, before I playfully growled, planting gentle kisses on his neck. He seemed to enjoy this as he returned the favor by slowly sliding his hands down to my butt.

My sweet kisses turned into small bites.

"N-Nox... What are you doing?" He said, squeezing me.

I whispered into his ear.
"I'm hungry... And I tend to suck when I'm hungry..."

"What do you mean?" He said, smirking at me.

"You know perfectly well what I mean..." I chuckled, sliding down to his pants.

Let's just say things went quite well from there. ^_^

______________________

"You sure have a way with your mouth, Nox." He said, panting.

I laughed at the remark, sitting on his lap again.
"Did you honestly think blood was the only thing I sucked? Now... I'll let you take over from here, if you want..." I offered, my eyes glowing with excitement.

He nodded, pushing me into the couch. He pinned me down, now knowing that my neck is where to get me started, he started there.

I hummed in my approval, my legs rubbing against each other slowly.

My hands were grasping his shirt, my eyes were closed and moans continued to escape my mouth. I was panting, shivering, and squealing with pleasure. I noticed he started to slow down, and I opened my eyes to look down at him again. He was getting pretty tired.

I slid out from his grasp, changing into a sweatshirt and a pair of black underwear. I returned to my couch and he was already asleep. I laughed, climbing onto the armrest. I stood up, preparing for a dive. I let myself fall right into his arms, nearly crushing him.

"Agh! N-Nox!" He huffed.

I snuggled my face into his chest.

"I love you."
I whispered.

_______________________
Short chapter for y'all :3
Hope you enjoyed it, and the smexy Noxy. x3