Why Nox can't have sugar

I had woken up at about 5:00 PM, looking around me I found that Bigby was nowhere to be seen.

"He probably went back to his apartment..." I said, shrugging. I hopped out of bed, walking into the bathroom. I decided that I would try to use the actual bathtub instead of a plastic cup. I turned on the water, pouring some bubbles into the water. I transformed into a bat, looking down at the steamy water.

"I should've brought floaties." I said, hopping in reluctantly.

I instantly regretted it, the water was too deep and I didn't really know how to swim that well. I panicked, splashing around and squealing.

"HOLY FUCK NO!" I screamed, trying to grasp onto the sides of the slick bathtub. It was no use. I quickly morphed into my anthropomorphic self, my wings hitting every single shampoo bottle there was. I now was simply too big for the tub.

"Shit." I mumbled, crawling out of the tub, my fur soaking wet. I curled up into a ball, rolling on the floor until I was dry.

I looked down at my tiny hands and the one large claw, I tried to tie my hair into a bun but I only got my hands stuck in my messy mane.

I kicked the bathroom door open as my hands were still stuck in my hair. I fell to the floor, knocking over picture frames and boxes of junk. A trash can was conveniently placed right where my head fell. So much for a bath, am I right? I morphed back into my mundy form, removing empty blood packets from my hair and peeling off dirty bandages. I quickly got dressed into a black bra and some grey leggings.

I was about to go into the kitchen to go eat some chips when a shiny bag caught my eye. I crept over to it, poking it with a spatula which I owned for some reason. Well, at least I know it isn't alive. I grabbed the bag, sniffing the contents inside. It was a rather sweet smell, but nothing I could recognize. I read the label on the bag which I had completely ignored.

"Hershey's Chocolate Kisses" It read. Chocolate? I wasn't quite familiar with this. NOW BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT AND CALL ME OUT FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT THIS IS, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN LIVING IN A DARK CAVE FOR MOST OF MY LIFE!

I looked at the ingredients. "Sugar" was one of them. I knew about sugar. It was something I never was allowed to have. I've had blood sugar, but my mother has told me they are completely different things. I opened the little treat, popping it into my mouth. I felt my eyes widen and my jaw drop as the sweet hit my taste buds.

"More." Was all I could say before I descended into madness. Sugar madness.

12:30 AM
BIGBY'S POV

I entered Nox's apartment to see her stuff scattered everywhere, I could hear a sink running, and there was a trail of candy wrappers into her room....

"I knew I shouldn't have left those." I said, opening her bedroom door. Surprisingly, Nox wasn't there. I looked at the windows, to make sure she didn't fly out of them, luckily they were closed.

I hadn't stepped foot in her bedroom when I was knocked off of my feet by a large bat creature hanging from the doorframe.

_______________________
Nox's POV
I felt my eye twitch as I stared at him, hanging from the door.

He stood up coming closer to me. He looked me in the eyes before he spoke.

"Nox?" He said, his voice sounded quite surprised as this was the first time he had seen me in my anthro form.

I giggled batting my eyelashes.
"Yes?"

"Did you eat the entire bag of chocolate?" He said, holding up an empty bag.

I blushed. After I had a giggle fest I grabbed his serious face with my semi tiny hands and pulled it close to mine.

"Nox what are you-"

"Shhhhhh." I whispered, stroking his face.

We sat there for some time in silence before I turned his head to face me and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. And let me tell you, I'm not entirely sure that was the sugar.... (◕‿◕)

He blushed slightly, trying to pull me down so he could take care of me. I resisted for a few seconds before I gladly sank into his arms.

We spent most of that "morning" in my living room. I was doing my drunk drawings even though I wasn't drunk but I was sugar high. After a while he rubbed his hands together, staring off into my wall.

"My hands are cold." He mumbled.

I looked over with a stupid smile.
Trust me, I said this loudly.

"PUT THEM IN MY PANTS!" I screamed, leaning closer to him.

He sighed, blushing. "This is why you can't have sugar."

I leaned even closer.

"But I want your sugar." I whispered softly.

He looked at me, my pink eyes were bloodshot and my pupils were small slits.

"Nox you can't have sugar." He laughed, grabbing me by my waist.

I giggled, turning around to face him. I grabbed his shirt and leaned in closer.

"Bigby please. I need it." I was crying now. Because I wanted candy. Let me say that again.
I was crying because I wanted candy.

He sighed, looking into my tired, sad eyes.

"No." He laughed, tossing me to the cushion next to him.

I continued to cry into the cushions before I suddenly got an idea. I sat up, poking him in the ribs.

"Ayy.... You wanna know why I want... Your sugar?" I giggled, barely keeping it together.

Bigby looked over to me, raising a confused brow.

"BECAUSE I WANT YOUR SWEET DICK-" I couldn't even finish. (Yes there was more xD) I burst out into tears of laughter, rolling off of the couch and onto the floor.

He put his face in his hands and shook his head.

"God dammit Nox...What am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck me."

_______________________

IM DYING BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS SO LOVELY.

Hope ye liked it. Sorry I always post these late at night, I just only get around to it at night.

(◕‿◕) have an awesome day! ♥︎