Goddess Of The Night

(Art for this chapter by me! ^_^
Don't mind teh crappy hands, I'm not really that good at drawing hands xD also this chapter has some slight sexual themes so w0w calm ur faces
Let's face it more than half of you want sexual content between those two. ~o3o~ but that's not a secret is it? )

I woke up with my head throbbing and my body cramped and twisted up. I was in complete darkness and didn't know where I was. again, I found my way out the only way I knew how.

Yep, you called it. I screamed.

I began to panic when I realized not even I could locate where I was. I squirmed and kicked, squealed and shrieked. Until I was thrown out of... The trash can?

"Why the HELL was I in the trash can?" I said, holding my head. It was throbbing badly and it made me cringe.

I angrily pulled myself up from the floor, grabbing a wine glass from the cupboard. I filled the glass with some cold chicken blood. I sipped on it, my fangs scraping the glass as I reached for the sticky liquid.

(I recommend playing the video I provided once you get here. ;) )

I was sipping away when I felt a tight grip on my hips, and the grip slowly went up and down my thick legs. I squeaked in surprise, nearly spitting out the blood in my mouth. I almost threw the glass into the sink as I turned around to see who was doing this. (Not that I had a problem with it...)

I blushed as my vision focused on my boss Bigby. I could feel blood still dripping down from my chin. I quickly wiped it away with my wrist, smirking slightly.

I tried to speak but as soon as I did, he was pressing his tongue against my neck. I gasped, my body became very stiff before it melted into him. A moan escaped my mouth as he continued, and if you know me, you know I'm not one to stop you if this is done. The neck is a vampire bat's sweet spot.

"Ungh... Bigby..Why are you doing this?" I moaned, squirming.

He released my neck and huffed.
"No Nox... The question is, why didn't I do this sooner?"

I purred in amusement as he picked up right where he left off. I wrapped my arms around him, also wrapping my legs around him too. He carried me to the wall, pushing me against it.

I was breathing heavily, struggling not to scream out in pleasure. He let his hands slip off of my wrists as they were now trying to remove my shirt. I could tell that my face was red and sweaty, my chest was heaving.

"Bigby... Isn't this... Wrong? I mean, you're my boss."

He looked into my eyes and laughed.
"You're not trying to stop me..."

"But do you even know who I am?" I asked, looking at him raising a brow.

He shook his head.

I sighed, slipping out from his grasp. I walked into my bedroom and put on a headdress, a dress, and picked up my candles.

I walked out from the bedroom showing my flashy unused outfit.

"Does this ring a bell?" I asked, lighting the candles.

He shook his head again.
"Honestly I prefer you wearing what you were before, but you know..."

I sighed.

"Nox. N-O-X. The Roman Goddess Of The Night. That's who I am."

He looked impressed with my heritage. But he obviously didn't care enough. I had a way to make him care.

"What was that you said about wanting me back in what I was wearing before?" I blew out my candles, making my apartment go dark. The lights were on, but when you control the darkness, it really doesn't stand a chance. When the lights were back on I was standing in front of him in my previous clothing.

"Happy?" I said, placing a hand on his chest.

He pulled me close to him and smirked.
"Very."

Without hesitation I was back against a wall, Bigby back to removing my shirt. Once said shirt was off, all that was left were my black leggings and my black bra.

My eyes glowed in the dim light, as his movements got faster, I began to pant, holding my own arms against the wall. Instead of letting him win, I made the lights go out again, and I slipped into the shadows. I grabbed his shoulders from behind, my claws digging into them. I giggled, whispering into his ear.

"Don't be afraid, I only bite hard." I slipped back into his grasp, and he went straight for my mouth.

He pinned me hard against the wall, our tongues intertwined.
I let go to gasp for air, my body still burning with pleasure. His fingers traced my hips as he went back to my neck. I squirmed, small squeaks escaped my mouth and I was biting my lip trying not to scream. But as it got warmer and wetter, I was far too weak to handle it.

"Unf... Ahgh!" And then it happened, I was full out moaning as loud as I could. My body trembled and he let go of me.

"I think you've had enough.." He chuckled, heading for the door.

I shook my head, making the lights blow out.

When they flickered back on I had my hands on his chest, standing in front of the door.

"Finish... What you started."

_________________________
And I'll just leave that there for you. >:3

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and AMAZEBALLS! We reached 1.08k READS! OMF OMF OMF that's really amazing. I really thank you all for reading this and being patient with the chapters! And I'm not one to write smut, so this is probably as far as I'm going to go, but we will have to see in the future, now shall we? Anyways, thanks again for reading.

GOODBYE!