50 hearts celebration!

Hello dear readers!

Since I managed to gain 50 heart on this story on Q,

I have decided to reveal a piece of my Zexal/Gx book 5 crossover story!

As a celebration piece who is plucked out from some random part of a chapter I already have written.

Don't worry it is not too revealing to this and that story. Or so I hope.

This part takes place three years into the future after the Zexal series ended and around the time where Jaden and Tara Yuki from Gx is traveling the world. Short story something has happened in the Yugioh Zexal realm and the characters there shought out the twins from the past and brought them into the future for help. Somehow.

It wouldn't be fair to you if I didn't post it on wattpad after all. 

With that out of the way have fun reading.

The door flew up less than a minute later and revealed an annoyed Kite with two very confused twins. Jaden and Tara Yuki. They were looking bewildered around at everything because on how big the place was. Dumon had done the same thing when he first arrived here at Heartland tower. You never realize how rich and advanced the Tenjo family were. For those two twins who had lived centuries ago, this place was properly a technologically marvel.

"You didn't log them into the system before you let them out?!" Kite sneered angrily. He was staring down Quinton now. "Are you trying to get them killed? I had to rescue them from prison just now".

"Really?" Vector uttered in an eager tone "Maybe I should have tagged along earlier. That sounds eventful". Quinton of course sent him a cold look of disapproval that even could silence Vector. For now.

"I can assure you this was never my intentions Kite" Quinton replied slowly "But they were gone before we could explain the situation".

"Not to mention they can teleport" Grace defended and placed her hands so she could lean at the table and study the situation herself. Dumon snort back as the only responds. Now that the twins were here, he had calmed a little more down.

"If they really are those legendary twins they are supposed to be, they shouldn't be caught that easily" he then stated "Are you sure it is them? Are you sure this is the incredible twins told in the legends we read about, because they don't look special".

"Well excuse me" Tara sneered offended "But everyone knows you can't judge a book by its cover". Her brother nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, what she said". Dumon hummed a little at that. At least that was true. He would find out himself if those so-called legendary twins could help them at all.

"Fine" Tara Yuki then suddenly said "You are right. The world is weird and there is indeed a bad guy who brainwashes people. At least that part is true".

"Must admit that was not that kind of future I was thinking off when we ended up here" Jaden added in "We are on board. Can't believe they did that to Weasel".

"Eh who?" Vector questioned puzzled.

"They met a guy in prison" Kite filled them in "His name is Weasel. He is the punchbag for Scorch and Chills. An experience that showed them firsthand how this brain control of the king works and how loyal people are to him".