Chapter 21: "Straighten your back.."

I look to my left and see a sleeping Cato. I smile and then realise that I'm in my clothes from yesterday. I stand up and kiss his lips softly. These three and a half days have been the best ever.

I quietly shut the door and skip -yes, I litarally skip- to my bedroom. I remove my clothes and hop into a nice hot shower. He love me, he loves me. I wash my hair and tug at the knots, while I try to remove the conditioner. I my body and the stare at the floor of the tub.

Red. Blood. That's all I see, I begin panicing, thinking I'm on my time of month, great, I'll have it for the arena. I stop panicing when I see that my scar on my wrist is covered in dry blood. I let out a breath.

I vigoursly rub it with a cloth. Feeling clean and refreashed, I turn off the shower. I rest my hand on the glass pannel door of the shower. Its wet with condensation. When I remove my hand I see my handprint on the door.

Wrapping a fluffy white towel around my dry body, I realise what today holds. Darcy and Enobaria. Huh. I slip into green skinnys and a white jumper over my white tank top. It has navy strips. I throw on brown ankle heel boots and brush my teeth, then sit down.

***************

About 30 minutes later Darcy walks in. ''Good morning Clove'' she says with a smile.

''Morning'' I say through clenched teeth, I hate her.

''Four hours with me, you know sitting laughing, smiling, walking then lunch the Enobaria wil help you with your peronallity for another four'' she beams, and I slightly growl.

''Great'' I reply sarcastically. She smiles. Capitolists just don't get sarcasm or humour.

''How are you faring?" She asks. I give her a weird look. ''Well you were pretty angry about your score''

I roll my eyes. ''I could have done better'' I reply in a bored tone. "Katniss must have done something amazing to get an 11, its never been achived before, new record and I wonder what-''

''Quit it Darcy, now..'' I snarl. She shuts-up without thinking,

Yeah, ok I am pissid, she upstaged Cato and I at the parade, and now in the scores, God it would have been better if Glimmer got a 12 then Katniss getting an 11.

********************

We walk into a pink and purple room. I'm guessing its Darcy's room. ''Here put this on'' she says handing me a - well whatever it is-.

I go into the bathroom and drop my clothes.I slip the dress over my head and on with the heels. I stare at the full lenght mirror in shock. Its a strapples, white ballgown. There's black roses around the very top and on the the bodice there is lace. The skirt looks like black and white feathers as it trails out behind me. You can't even see the black strappy heels. Overall, I look amazing. I know people would wear this as a wedding dress in the capitol.

I walk out to Darcy, her mouth opens as I pull my hair to one side. I then put my hands on my hips and raise an eyebrow. ''What?''

''You, you my dear are stunning, look at you, gimme a twirl'' I sigh but still twirl anyways. She gasps.

''Whats this for?" I ask. ''Well you know Clara could desigh the most ugliest thing ever, which I doubt, you have to me prepared''

''But this isn't ugly'' I state. ''I know, but its big and heavy, you need to be preparred, do you have the heels on?" I pull up the end of her dress and she nods. That's not the Darcy I know, she'd usually say I put them on wrong, but not this time.

***************************

''Now I want you to pretend your walking onto the stage, I'm Ceaser, then sit down'' I nod. ''Clove Rambin" Darcy beams. I slightly lift up the dress and walk up confidently onto the 'stage'