Chapter 18: Shocker!!

A/n when you see NOW near the end put on the song 'my love' by sia it fits so well thanks xx

*************************

''Cato, up up up, training today!!" Darcy booms and I wake up in Cato's arms. Shoot!! If Darcy catchs me, I'm dead.... "Go, I'll see you later k?'' Cato says I nod and rush out of his room feeling very awkward from sleeping with him. No, not sex, but lying under the covers wrapped up in his arms. God.....

I take a nice warm shower letting my muscles relax, well trying to anyway. There is a training uniform laid out for me. Its grey with red and black stripes on both top and pants. The top is tight with cap-sleeves and a red '2' on each sleeve. The pants are tight with the strips. And black mountain hiking boots. I lace them up and put my hair into two french plaits.

I walk down to the breakfast table, sitting on the oddly shaped blue chair. I stare at the food. ''Eat what you want'' Darcy says and the returns to her conversation with clara and Clayton. Cato walks in and takes the seat next to me.

''Sorry I'm late, miss me?" He asks. 'Of course we did'' Enobaria replies sarcastically and I laugh. Brutus grunts. ''Do you know what to do down there?" Brutus asks Cato. ''Um Brutus, Clove is there too'' Enobaria tells him. ''Yeah but she's not my tribute, so if she dies, it ain't my problem'' he informs her.

She let's out a deep angry breath and walks away. 'Brutus'' Darcy scolds. ''Not eating Clove?" Clara asks. ''Em no, I'm not hungry' I train better on a empty stomach'' She nods.

''Oh my, ye have to go'' darcy yells and Cato looks like he got hit in the face with a brick. ''What, now? We have 30 minutes left'' ''Ye must be early, yer careers'' oh I hate Dacy.

I step into the elevator with Cato,this is the first time I was in one, we took the stairs last night. ''Bye'' Cato says''Good luck'' Clayton calls. The doors shut and Cato presses a button which sends shooting up 11 floors. My head spins and I feel like I'm flying. My stomach doesn't like it.

The we drop about 13 froors when he presses a button labeled TC. '' I feel sick' I tell Cato. ''Yeah, why do we have this shit anyway?" I shrug.

Rayna runs over to us ''Cato, Clove, over here'' we slowly walk over to her. This centre is huge they have everything, obsticale courses, poisons, snares and knives precious knives. My hand tingles and I urge to go and throw them.

'This, is Glimmer and this is Marvel'' she says signalling to the pair from 1. ''Hiya'' the boy I'm guessing is Marvel is. ''Hi I'm Cato, this is Clove'' he tells him. Glimmer batts her eyelashs at him. Marvel sighs. ''So do we have our usual career pack? '' I ask. ''Yes except Eamon'' Rayna points out.

''What do you mean? She isn't in our group she? She's justa year older then Eamon." Glimmer points out glaring at me. ''Im 16 bitch'' I spit to Glimmer. She flicks her hair and rolls her eyes.

**********************

''And lastly, no fighting with other tributes, there will be a lot of time for that in the arena.'' A dark skinned, athletic women Atala tells us. We ar surrouded around her in two circles. Cato is glaring at Katniss, but I'm looking at Rue.

We all run our seprate ways me to the knives, Cato to tge swords, Marvel to the spears, Glimmer to the bow and Rayna to the mace. Glimmer is actually hopeless, she only hits the 50 mark on the target, that won't kill anyone.

Marvel positions himself, spear in hand standing about 30 feet away from the target. He throws it with so much power you can hear it zooming through the air and then the bang when it embeds itself into the 100 mark. He's good.

I look at Cato next, he's standing in a circle of about five dumies. Hacking away at them, acting all superior. Stuffing comes oozing out of the dummies as he chops of their heads and limbs. The triner nods in approvment.