Chapter 20: Private Training

I stumble out of bed. I smile at Cato who is sleeping soundly in my bed. I manage to get to the toilet. I take my nightgown off and drop it on the floor. I turn on the steamy water and jump under it.

My whole body relaxs, I aimlessly reach for the shampoo as I can't see it as the water is in my eyes. When I grab I squirt the lilac coloured gunk onto my head. I lather it in. I then condition and wash my body.

I step out and my hair is dried by the floor vent. I tightly wrap a fluffly white towel around my dry body. I begin humming as I fumble for my toothbrush, after a quick brush I remeber what today is, personal training. I'll be fine. That's when Cato walks in.

I scream and he goes red. I fling a towel at him but it hits his chest. I'm standing in a towel that's to my mid-thigh. He looks me up and down and then smirks. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. ''Hey Baby Girl'' he coos seductivly.

I roll my eyes and then quicky escape from his grasp. I run out and lock the bathroom door. I quickly dress in my training clothes, which have been the same since day 1. Once I'm finished lacing up my boots and doing my hair as I did it yesterday I unlock the door but run out the main door to the dining room. I hear Cato laugh as I run.

*************************

''You'll be fine'' Enobaria gently says. I have the worst nerves ever. It knaws away at my stomach and I feel lightheaded, I sit down and Ilayna serves me some food. Stupid nerves. 'Clove, your fine, you'll do amazing, I know you' my head says.

I ignore my nerves and start eating some toast. Cato sits himself next to me as usual after he walks in. This time I'm not in a towel. He starts to eat and Brutus suddenly apears. Darcy stops her chat with Clayton and Enobaria snarls at him.

''You know what to?" He asks Cato. ''Yeah'' ''What I want you to try doing......'' I stop listening when I feel a hand on my thigh. Cato. His hand moves further and further inwards. I gulp. He gently rubs it with his thumb, then his hand travels to my side. He starts to tickle me. I Cato help but let out a giggle.

Everyones head spins to me, Cato chuckles. I glare at him. ''Clove are you ok?" Clara asks. ''Oh yes, sorry, just em thought of something funny'' ''ah, ok'' she replies. I look at the clock, I want to slip in some extra training.

''Lets go'' I say while standing up. ''Someones eager'' Darcy anounces to everyone. ''Good luck guys, ye'll be amazing and calm those nerves Clove'' Enobaria yells. The doors shut and I let out a long breath. Cato kisses me on the forhead and whispers ''you'll be amazing stop worring''

******************

I take a breath as I balance my last knife in my hand. Once I hear the buzz, I open my eyesand throw it where the target is, 60° left and that dummies can never have children. Rayna nod her head.''you should do something like that, ugh why are you so good'' she complains.

Even at the day that it is, Glimmer is still flirting with Cato, but failing miserably. He looks like he will chop off her head with his sword. Marvel, who is at the spear station, is looking on jelously. He probably wishes he was in Cato's shoes.

''I'll see you later, I gotta go train'' Rayna calls. I nod and pick up a few knives and begin throwing them. I can't do any tumbles, backflips or anything, not enough room. But I will in the sessions. Now , plain and simple, throwing from one spot. 

Once I'm finished, I see Rue watching me, I smile and so does she. So much like Ronnie, so much it pains me.

************************

Lunch is an awkward affair. Glimmer is practically on Cato's lap. Marvel is glaring at Cato. Rayna is trying to start conversation. And I'm trying to calm these knawing nerves.