Chapter 80: Home never felt so good.

Clove's POV

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

19 November 3114

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cato nuzzles his nose into my neck. I lean my head back away from him and laugh euphorically. He kisses me while making loud "Mwah!" sounds.

"Cato! Stop!" I giggle as I lay my hands on his perfect chest.

Leven groans behind me but Brutus just laughs. Normally, I wouldn't want Cato trying to get me to make out with him in a public place. But after the four months I've been through, I honestly dont care.

His arms are wrapped securely around my waist and he rests his back against the wall of the train.

Maysilee makes a loud gagging sound as he begins to kiss my neck. My laugh and moans fill the whole train.

"Are they always like this?" Maysilee asks the two of them in disbelief. I hear breakfast bowls clanking behind me.

"They're usually not this bad. He's crazy about her!" Brutus says but his voice is muffled out by Cato and I.

"Or this loud. I didn't sleep a wink last night! All I heard was; "Oh Cato!" and "Clove, ugh baby!" It was revolting really!" Leven snaps.

"Ah! I'm right here you know- Cato!" I scold him but can't help but laugh as he whispers sweet nothings to me.

"Well, we'll be home in half an hour, why don't you get dressed Clove?" Brutus suggests kindly, referring to Cato's grey t-shirt that I'm wearing. That's all I'm wearing, but it comes to mid-thigh and my excuse is that none of my clothes fit me.

"Okay, Cato- let me go babe!" I snap but soon break into a smile.

He reluctantly releases me and sticks out his bottom lip. "Do you need help getting dressed?" he asks me with suggestive eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and put my hands on my hips. "I'm a pregnant woman, not an endangered species!"

"Ooh!" Brutus hollers and that cauaes the two girls to smile.

"Come on Mays." I say. I kiss Cato's cheek slowly. "See you later baby."

I then run off like a school girl. Maysilee and I spend ten minutes picking out a dress for me to wear.

"I like this one!" Maysilee pops while looking over my navy skater dress. I agree with her and pull on a pair of black tights.

I slip on a bright pink belt and the same colour heels. I pull my wavy hair up into a messy bun.

"He really loves you Clover. I'm happy for you." She smiles, almost sadly. "I hope I find someone who loves me like he loves you."

"Thanks Mays. But isn't he amazing, I absolutely adore his bones. He treats me right Mays, he'd never hurt me or disrespect me. He loves me and cares for me, and that's all I want."

"I can't wait to meet Nazera! And little Asher! Oh my God, I want a baby! My life is so depressing!"

"Okay, I'm ready!" I declare while putting the lipgloss and the eyelash curler on the dresser. "Are you ready to see your parents?"

"I don't know." she responds bluntly and I give her a meek smile. "You look beautiful Clover, no wonder Cato can't keep his hands off of you!" she giggles.

"Maysilee!" I scold with a laugh. "I missed this, I missed you and our girly talk. We have so much to catch up on!" I grin while staring at myself in the mirror.