Chapter 63: Suprise!

Clove's POV

* * * * * * * * * *

21 July 3114

* * * * * * * * * *

I do everything, except fix myself. I dress and feed Nazera, make Cato's breakfast, clean the kitchen.

I sit down, exhaused in my bed shorts, bra and hoody. Today is Cato's birthday, he's nineteen. Today is also the day that Nazera is going to the doctors for a check up.

I stare longingly at my engagement ring. It's so beautiful. I need to tell Cato today. I need to.

"You okay hon'?" I ask her sweetly, she just stares back at me. She's a peaceful baby, calmer then what I expected. But it's still hard, being a mother.

I hear a knock on the front door so I quickly slip on a tank top. It must be Cato's family.Rosalie agrees to come with me.

I open the door to be greeted by Astrel, Oakley and Rosalie. Nevaeh stands at the back with Keira.

I step aside and let them in, they make their way quickly to the kitchen. "How are you love?" Astrel asks me, picking up Nazera from her high chair.

I sigh and begin to pull the sodden clothes out of the tub which is planted on the floor. I squeeze out the excess water. I place them on the counter. "I'm okay. Thanks."

I open the back doors and walk out onto the veranda. I sling all the clothes over the wooden rail. I then hurry to the sink and begin to dry the dishes with an old cloth.

"Babe, let me do that, you go get changed, otherwise we'll be late." Rosalie instructs me, pushing me out of the way. I show her a greatful smile before escaping upstairs.

Cato is dressed and he's opening the chiffon curtins to the balcony. He doesn't notice me.

"Babe?" I inaudibly say. He spins around and his eyes light up when he sees me. I feel vulnerable. He begins to panic when he catches eyes with me.

I scamper over to him and wrap my arms around him. I nuzzle my face deep into his chest. I takr in his scent before I breathe out a wairy "Happy Birthday."

"Thanks Clo, you okay babe?" I frown at his words but put on a poker face when he takes my shoulders in his hands.

"Yes." is all I can tell him.

"You seem distant, did you take your medication?"

I nod briefly before I unwilling make eye contact with him. "Your family are down stairs."

"I don't care, what's wrong?" he mutters.

I blink, trying to come up with a lie good enough to fool him.

"I'm just hoping Nazera will be okay. And I can't seem to get Kitty and Zayn out of my head." the last bit wasn't a lie. "But I'm going to forget everything and make this the best birthday you've ever had."

I push my self up onto my tip toes and place my lips on his. "I love you Cato, happy birthday!" I say,  a little happier.

"We're getting married tomorrow." is all he says, he's so happy. Can I really tell him today? I need to tell him before the wedding.

"Yes, yes we are. Can you believe it?" I smile.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress, everyone says it's stunning." I grin and hold his face between my hands.

"Your just going to hqve to wait,  aren't you?" I grin cheekily. He rolls his eyes playfully,  then he begins to kiss my neck. I let a light, giggly moan out.