Each other's saviour

A week has passed by since HM has shifted to his place..The threat letters and calls have stopped suddenly but they couldn't yet catch the culprit.

It was early morning..HM was strolling in the garden humming a soft tune when someone tapped on her shoulder..she turned back to find Sumer standing there with with a broad grin on his face..she dislikes this guy from their first meet itself but out of curtsy see plastered a small smile on her face and greeted him..

Sumer: Jii..kya naam bataya tha apne apna?(he asked stepping a little closer to her.)

HM: humne bataya hi nahi kabhi aapko.(she replied taking a step back)

Sumer: toh ab bata dijiye...(he said flirting while HM rolled her eyes.)

HM: Haseena Malik(HM said and started going.)

Sumer came infront of her and blocked her way...

Sumer: aap gana bohot accha gaati hain...mujhe bhi bohot shauk hain gaana sunne ka..app kuch sunayengi?

HM: shukriya par abhi hum busy hain...

HM again tried to leave but this time Sumer blocked her way and held her wrist.HM's anger was getting on her nerves but still she tried to maintain her cool as she doesn't want any unnecessary drama..

HM: Sumer hume kaam hain..humara haath Chhodiye ..(she said sternly)

HM jerked his hand off and started walking but Sumer caught the end of the dupatta she was wearing making her stop on her track.She fisted her hand and turned to give him a solid answer but before she could do anything Sumer was on the ground..She looked to her side to find Anubhav standing their anger clearly visible in his eyes..He pulled Sumer up by his collar and slapped him hard again..

AS: Himmat kaise hui inke saath battameezi karne ki..

Sumer: (shaking in fear)nahi bhai main toh bas inse ek gaana gane ko kahe raha tha..aur kuch nahi....Maaa bachao (he shouted)

As: bohot shauk hain na gaana sunne ka...hume sunate hain tumhe gaana..(he punched him again making his lips bleed.)

Doesn't matter how rude or cold Anubhav is,how much he dislikes women,he will never tolerate anyone misbehaving with them..He's a man of his principle..he maintains his distance from women,his assumptions about them isn't very good but he respects them.

Hearing the commotion the Singh family came out and MS cried out dramatically..

Ms: Hey bhagwaan!Anubhav tujhe problem kya Hain..kyun mar raha hain mere bacche ko..bhai hain woh tera..

As: apne bete se kahiye apni harkaton par kaabu paye..agey se kisi ladki k saath battameezi karte dikh gaya na toh bhul jeyenge hum ki isse humara koi rishta bhi hain..(he warned.)

Sumer: maa maine kuch nahi kiya..

MS: jaanti hu baccha tu andar chal...din ba din darinda banta jaa raha hain yeh Anubhav....

After everyone left Anubhav went near Haseena..

As: Aap toh khud ek police wali hain phir apne use Apne saath battameezi kaise karne diya..hum dekh rahe the balcony se woh kabse apko pareshan kar Raha tha..

HM: hum bas koushis kar rahe the ki koi unnecessary drama na ho..par ho gaya!

As: Agar agey kabhi yeh koi aisi harkat karein toh zyada sochne ki zaroorat nahi hain..sabak sikha dena hain..(HM nodded

HM: Thank You Mr Singh..(he nodded and went inside the house.)
————————
It was late evening. HM and AS were in the parking area of  As's office.AS was talking to Aman on call and HM was talking to CC who along with RT has gone to follow a suspect.
AS was still busy on the call when a loud noise made him turn back..
HM was tackling a  masked man around 5'11 by pressing his head on the bonnet of A car..with very skillful move she twisted his wrist and the huge rod in his hand fell down.."kon ho tum?kisne bheja hain Tumhe?" She shouted.The man refused to say anything and finding an opportunity he hit HM's stomach hard with his elbow and she stumbled back only to be supported by AS..she was about to run behind the man when AS spoke..

As: Rahene dijiye Ms.Malik uske piche jaake koi faida nahi..

HM: jii...

She pulled out her phone and called Aman.

HM: Aman hume  parking area ki footage chahiye..aur aaj  shaam 6-8 k bich kon kon parking area mein aaya hain uski list bhi security se lekar humein forward kijiye..."..." Thank You.(she disconnected the call.)
————————
HM was sitting in her room massaging her stomach when someone knocked on the door.

HM: anadar aiyye..(the person enters)
Mr.Singh aap?(she immediately stood up)

As: Haaa...woh apko chot lagi thi toh yeh heatpad aur painkiller...shayad aapka hain... aap bahar bhul gayi thi(he added and immediately left her room handing her over the stuffs.)

HM was dumbfounded for a moment..Soon she realised it was him who brought these for her.She never thought a man like him could care..But why did he lie?

HM: ajeeb aadmi Hain?(she muttered smiling a little.)
——————
Precap: Anuseena to travel to Jodhpur
——————
Haseena noticed a new side of Anubhav which he keeps concealed mostly..will she realise that the Anubhav  the world sees has a very different Anubhav hidden deep inside him?
——————
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.