016- Thank You

I had stayed in my dorm for the rest of that day. I fell asleep very early and didn't even get to speak to Pansy or Millie as they didn't return back to the dorm before I fell asleep. I was thinking about what had happened that day and why it happened, I kept asking myself many questions.

Why did Draco look so exhausted? Why was him and Harry fighting? Why did Harry hex Draco?
Why was I the one who saved him?
What would have happened if I wasn't there?
Would he have died?
Why did Snape not take him to the hospital wing?

I shouldn't have thought about this so much but I couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm not sure what to tell Pansy or Millie as I was pretending to be sleeping for most of the next day. I had to go speak to Draco and ask him what was the cause of his almost fatal fight with Harry. I don't want to speak to him though, after what happened.

I decided to just pretend it never happened and to make up a lie to tell my friends about what happened. I got dressed and made my way to the common room as I figured that my friends would be there.

I was correct, they were all talking in the common room. Surprisingly, even Draco was there.

"Y/n, finally you're awake." Pansy chuckled as I walked over to them.

"Yeah, I just had a pounding headache." I lied, placing a hand on the back of my head.

"What happened with you and Draco when you went to go find him?" Millie turned to me and then to Draco. I tried to think of a lie but I couldn't think of anything.

"I saw her behind me so I was going to ask her why she was following me, but she tripped over her shoe lace and banged her head on the ground. I took her to Madame Pomfrey to make sure her head was fine and she was told to rest. She went back to her dorm as she had a bad headache." Draco saw me struggling and made up a lie that made me look stupid but was believable.

"Yeah, it's embarassing." I nervously laughed.

"You're so clumsy." Mattheo mocked me.

"Draco told us that the reason we never saw him in a day was that he had to go see his father." Blaise told me, I nodded my head in response.

"Did you guys hear, about the boys bathroom?" Blaise randomly asked, changing the topic of the conversation.

"No, what about it?" Pansy asked back. Draco gave me a stare at the mention of the boys bathroom. I'm not sure if he was still conscious when I saved him, I'm not sure if he even saw me there.

"It got wrecked yesterday, it has been fixed by now." Blaise informed us.

"How was it wrecked?" Millie asked.

"No one knows, maybe a troll like first year." Blaise joked, making us all roll our eyes.

"Well, at least its fixed now." I shrugged my shoulders as Draco glared at me. I'm pretty sure that he knows that I know. I just don't know why Harry would do such a thing. What if Draco did curse Katie Bell?

____________________________________

Later that day, I had a free period. I remembered this as the day that Draco also had a free period at the same time as me, so I decided to try and find him to ask about what happened in the bathroom.

I walked to Draco's dorm and as I was about to knock, the door opened.

"I was just going to find you." Draco said.

"I was going to find you as well, that is why I'm stood outside of your door." I told him.

"I think you should come in so we can talk." He suggested. I nodded my head and entered his dorm, he shut the door behind me. "You can sit down." He gestured his hand at a seat for me to sit on in his dorm and he sat in the seat opposite to mine.