Chapter 43

Sasuke (POV)
Bee is down and we have him tied up. Using the Amaterasu pretty much sapped up all my energy.
Jugo- Sasuke are you ok?
Sasuke- (breathing heavy).....Yeah. How's Akari?
Nakano- She's breathing but still unconscious.
Sasuke- .....Damn. You sure you're alright carrying her like that the way you are?
Nakano- I may look like a child but I still have my strength.
Sasuke-....Alright. Let's get moving. We're almost at the rendezvous point.
We move and eventually make it to the rendezvous point where Madara awaits.

Sasuke- (throws Bee on the ground) As promised. I've delivered the Eight Tails to you.
Madara- Excellent work. I knew you could do it.
I turn to leave and the team follows.
Madara- Where are you going?
Sasuke- First, to tend to my wounds and make sure my team is ok. Then, to the Hidden Leaf.
The next morning
Itsuki (POV)
We had made it to the village last night and I immediately went home and crashed into bed. I called out for Gin but apparently he wasn't home after I searched the house for him. I just ended up going to bed and here I am now getting woken up by Reo sensei of all people.
Itsuki- (groggy) Uh hey Reo sensei. How'd you get in my house?
Reo- Key under the doormat. You need to find a better spot to place the spare.
We let out a small chuckle before his face gets serious and kinda sad for some reason.
Reo- Listen, I going to need you hurry and get dressed. Lady Hokage has summoned.
Itsuki- Alright. Probably to go over what happened during the mission right?
Reo-..........Sure........I'll be outside on the front porch when you're done.
Itsuki- Okie dokie.
Reo leaves and I begin getting ready for the day.
Itsuki *mind*- Alright kinda weird. Never seen that side of Reo sensei before. I wonder what's wrong.
I get dressed and I head out the house to my surprise, it's not only Reo sensei waiting but it's Kakashi sensei, Guy, and Kaito. All of the with the same fake smile that Reo had.
Itsuki-........Uh sup guys. What are y'all doing here?
Kakashi- We're here to escort you to Lady Tsunade.
Itsuki- Tch, guys. I've been to the Hokage's office thousands of times. I'm pretty sure I can get there on my own. I don't need to be watched or anything.
Guy- We know. It's just......
Kaito- These are orders specifically said by Lady Hokage.
Itsuki-.......No. I'm not stupid! I see through all of your fake smiles!
Reo- Itsuki take it easy.
Itsuki- No! I'm not going anywhere with you guys until someone starts telling what the hell is going on!
They all look at one another then back to me.
Reo- Itsuki listen to me alright. I'm going to need to stay calm alright. Something's happened. We cannot say what happened because Lady Hokage and two special people want to tell you. We had us escort you from here to the office just to keep an eye out for you.
A dark pit forms in my throat and I start getting this sick feeling in my stomach. They can't tell but I'm starting to get the shakes in my hand due to anxiety acting up.
Itsuki-.....Alright. Just take me to her.
We all take off en route to the Hokage's office. We get there rather quickly but before I can even get to the door, I see Gamabunta and his kid as well as Tyrian and Ajax.

 We get there rather quickly but before I can even get to the door, I see Gamabunta and his kid as well as Tyrian and Ajax