Chapter 15

Itachi (POV)
Kisame has just returned having defeated the four tails Jinchūriki
Itachi- Kisame you're back.
Kisame- That's right. But having to bring him back without killing him was a bother I'll tell you.

 But having to bring him back without killing him was a bother I'll tell you

Thunder roars and the heavy rainfall begins it's pour.
Kisame- Here comes that rain we were expecting.
Itachi- It looks like big storm.
Kisame- Come on. Let's go find some cover. Otherwise we'll catch a chill.
Itachi- Our leaders are waiting for our word that we captured him. Immediately after we've secured him and brought him in, the sealing of both the three tails and four tails is to take place.
Kisame- So we make him and Kyoko wait a little before the sealing begins. I mean it's not like it's going to make any difference. The sealing takes a long time anyway.
We walk to the tree line while Kisame hangs the four tails Jinchūriki by his sword.
Itachi- It looks like he's dying. You should handle the elderly with care.
Kisame- You only say that cause you don't know this guy. Nabbing a Jinchūriki who uses the Corrosion Style Jutsu of the Four Tails is way harder than you think. But you probably can't really understand my pain. Not having battled the fellow directly.
Itachi- Hmph.
Kisame- Well I guess it's really my own fault since I insisted of going alone. Shall I take care of your objective as well?
Itachi- You need to try and settle down Kisame.
Kisame- Sorry I'm just a little tired. I want to get this hunt for the Tailed Beasts over with already.
Itachi- There isn't any need to be so impatient. This is going to take some time and it can't be helped.
Kisame- Well I'm not so sure about that. There are only a few more to find right? And don't forget it's been decided that we seal Seventeen Tails last of all. It follows the sealing of Nine Tails cause of not, it would disrupt the balance of both sealing statues and both wound come crumbling down. The second special statue intended for Seventeen Tails is especially important. At least that's what Kyoko said. We all have to capture the Jinchūriki alive anyway. So why can't we trap the two of them now and keep them imprisoned?
Itachi- I'm not opposed to the idea but it won't be easy in the slightest. Don't forget that Deidara and Fudo failed. If we're to seal Nine Tails and Seventeen Tails last, might as well hunt them last. Besides, the Akatsuki has been conspicuous as of late. If we take either Jinchūriki or both right now, it would only rile up the Hidden Leaf Village all the more.
Kisame- Heh, do you really believe that?
Itachi- Not only is the Leaf Village strong, they have deep connections with other Villages. If word gets around, it'll only make our jobs that much harder. It's wiser to collect everything up to the Eight Tails with as little commotion as possible.
Kisame- I see. I guess you're right about that Itachi.
A signal goes off in our heads that signify our summoning.
Itachi- And there it is.
Kisame- Guess we got caught dawdling.
Kyoko (POV)
Pain and I called the meeting and Itachi and Kisame just now showed up.
Pain (spectral) You're late.
Kisame (spectral)- We were just finishing capturing the the Jinchūriki when you contacted us and then we had to take the time to tie him up so he wouldn't escape. Took us longer than expected but here we are.
Kyoko (spectral)- I have some urgent information that I need to relay to you. Orochimaru has been killed.
Kisame (spectral)- It's been ten years since he left the Akatsuki. At least we were spared the task of killing him ourselves. Who cares if he's dead. I wanted him gone as much as I wanted the zombie pair eliminated.
Pain (spectral)- Hidan and Kakuzu were our comrades. Don't say such things.
Kisame (spectral)- Sorry. So who was the one who did him in anyway?
Zetsu (spectral)- Kakashi and the Nine Tails team plus Reo and the Seventeen Tails team.
Tobi (spectral)- Yes. They're extremely strong those teams are. No wonder Deidara and Fudo got pummeled by them.
Fudo (spectral)- What was that?
Deidara (spectral)- Tobi! Keep running your mouth and you'll push me to my limit.
Itsuki: Is he not going to say pause after that? Just saying.
Indigo: Hold on I gotchu. PAUSE!!
Tobi (spectral)- Your limit? Calm down Deidara. You mean you'll go explosive right? We all know you have such a short fuse.
Deidara (spectral)- How dare you Tobi!
Kyoko (spectral)- That's enough Deidara. You're just proving Tobi right.
Tobi (spectral)- Hah. You got in trouble with one of our leaders.
Pain (spectral)- But Tobi, you do talk too much. Show some respect.
Tobi (spectral)- Okay! Sorry!
Kisame (spectral)- And we're supposed to get the remaining Jinchūriki with him?
Pain and I both sigh.
Kisame (spectral)- Killing Orochimaru would take someone with very special skills. So who did it?
Pain (spectral)- Akari Yashagorō and Sasuke Uchiha.
Everyone looks at Itachi and myself.
Deidara (spectral)- Too bad. I wanted to be the one to bring Orochimaru down. Looks like his daughter got to him first unfortunately.
Kisame (spectral)- Sasuke and Akari are both good. But I'd expect nothing less from Itachi's kid brother and the daughter of the snake himself.
Zetsu (spectral)- They're in the process of putting together a team of their own. All of them troublesome Shinobi.
Kisame (spectral)- What do you mean?
Pain (spectral)- You're sure to remember one of the them. The Hozuki brothers of the Hidden Mist.
Kisame (spectral)- Suigetsu? That's a name I haven't heard in awhile.
Kyoko (spectral)- And bipolar Jugo plus that crazy woman Nakano. You guys need to stay on guard Itachi and Kisame.
Kisame (spectral)- You're one to talk. We're not the only one's who they're targeting Kyoko.
Kyoko (spectral)- I'm fully aware of that which is why my guard has heightened as well. The rest of you need to keep Akari Yashagorō and Sasuke Uchiha firmly in your minds as well. After getting information about myself, Fudo, Itachi, and Kisame, they may come after the Akatsuki as a whole. Well, Akari definitely.
Deidara (spectral)- Kisame, what kind of guy is this Suigetsu like hmm?
Kisame (spectral)- It's been ten years. But he escaped cute kid and a real prodigy. He's called the reincarnation of Zabuza, Demon of the Hidden Mist.
Deidara (spectral)- Well they sure seem like an interesting lot don't they hmm?
Kyoko (spectral) I know that look Deidara. You've been warned.
Tobi (spectral)- Look, don't get involved. You're only going to stir up more trouble. Just leave me out of it alright?!
Pain (spectral)- Enough. Itachi, Kisame. Hurry up and get the Four Tails here. We'll seal him at the same time as the Three Tails.
Itachi- Understood.
With that, everyone disperses from the meeting leaving only myself and my thoughts,
Kyoko *mind*- No doubt the Itsuki and the rest of the Leaf has heard the news. Itsuki is smart so he knows Akari is going to come for me without haste. The way he probably sees it, if he comes for me as well, he'll get Akari in the process. Well well well. Looks like I'm being targeted on two fronts now. But the bigger threat right now is you Akari. I can deal with my brother later. You wanted my attention so now you have it. My crosshairs has moved to you. Now let's see who survives. The Daughter of the Snake? Or the Scourge of the Uchiha Clan?
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.