Chapter 30

Gin (POV)
Jiriaya- He's vanished. What a bother. Where do you think he ever found a creature such as that? Since he's made himself invisible, we've got to use Barrier Battle Arts.
Toad- He sure a tough one to battle.
Gin- Good thinking Jiriaya. Now we wait for his next move.
An eerie silence falls upon area as we wait for Pain to attack. Suddenly an explosion from above us cuts the silence and out of the smoke comes a three headed dog.

 Suddenly an explosion from above us cuts the silence and out of the smoke comes a three headed dog

Gin- A Cerberus huh?
Jiriaya- He saw the barrier and switched to an attack heavy critter. Mr. Gamaken!
Gamaken- Right. As ungraceful as I am, here we go!
Gamaken leaps up into the air and bounces off the walls to get to the Cerberus.
Gin- Tyrian!
Tyrian- Alrighty, here we go!
Tyrian spreads his wings and we take flight. Jiriaya and Gamaken get to the Cerberus first and Gamaken pins the Cerberus to the wall with his staff. Tyrian I get closer to their position and using my Susanoo, I throw an Uchiha Bead at the Cerberus. The attack connects causing a small explosion and covering the creature in smoke.
Jiriaya- Hey not bad.
Out of the smoke, the Cerberus split and are now three separate dogs. The smoke clears around the one that's pinned and it twists it's head a complete 180
Jiriaya- What the?! What is this?
Then it's head becomes two but I have no time to focus as one of the dogs comes at us from below.
Gin- Shit. Tyrian.
Tyrian- I know.
We fly backwards but the dog clips one of Tyrian lower paws causing first blood.
Gin- Are you okay bud?
Tyrian- Oh please. This is child's play.
Tyrian sinks his claws into one of the walls and we start running as one dog gives chase. The dog pinned as split in to and another dog gives chase to us while the other two chase after Jiriaya and Gamaken. We come to a halt as the two dogs nip at our heels. Tyrian's claws grow longer and he strikes one of the dogs with his claws. The other comes for me and I punch it in the face with my Susanoo and send it crashing into wall across from us. The dogs recover and flee upward towards it's brethren and reform into a four headed dog. Gamaken gets to it first and strikes it in the midsection with his staff causing it to split back up again. Tyrian fly upwards to the opening up above bashing and punching any dog that got into our way. Once in the open sky, we backflip and divebomb back down.
Gin- Fire Style: Meteor Shower Firestorm!!
Multiple small meteor sized fireballs fire from my and Tyrian's mouth down into the opening where the the dogs and Jiriaya are.

Gin- Fire Style: Meteor Shower Firestorm!!Multiple small meteor sized fireballs fire from my and Tyrian's mouth down into the opening where the the dogs and Jiriaya are