Chapter 17

Kyoko (POV)
It took a few days but the four tails have been sealed.
Tobi (spectral)- Man, sealing a tailed beast is such a pain. And there's even more after this round? Just thinking about it all makes me tired.
Deidara (spectral)- Now then, where to hmm?
Tobi (spectral)- Uh what do you mean Deidara? Sorry but I really don't have any idea of what you're trying to say.
Deidara (spectral)- What do you think I mean?! I mean do we go for the Nine and Seventeen Tails Jinchūriki who's led by Kakashi and Reo, or do we deal with Sasuke Uchiha and Akari Yashagorō?
Tobi (spectral)- Frankly I don't think we should mess with either one. I mean we achieved our objective. Sasuke and Akari aren't even Tailed Beasts. They aren't our concern.
Deidara (spectral)- Are you kidding me? I owe them all some payback. I have to get the Nine Tailed Jinchūriki back for punching me, I have get back at the Seventeen Tails Jinchūriki for taking out my main man Sasori, and Kakashi for taking my right arm. As for Sasuke and Akari, I must punish them for killing Orochimaru when I wanted to be the one to deliver the final blow.
Tobi (spectral)- (sighs) Oh great. Once this guy decides, he just won't listen to reason.
Deidara (spectral)- Did you say something?
Tobi (spectral)- Uh no.
Deidara (spectral)- Hmph. We're leaving.
Deidara and Tobi vanish.
Kisame- That Deidara has gotten so worked up. And all the fuss about going after your little brother and Akari and our targets the Nine Tails and Seventeen Tails Jinchūriki. Are you okay with that Itachi?
Itachi-...........
Fudo (spectral)- What about you milady?
Kyoko (spectral)- .........That fool.
Back at the village
Itsuki (POV)
Tsunade- Well now, you planned this well.

Back at the village Itsuki (POV)Tsunade- Well now, you planned this well

We're all set and ready to go for our search of my sisters and Itachi. We have to get at least one of them.
Naruto- This is awesome but wouldn't it be better with even more people?
Kakashi- It's not simply a matter of manpower Naruto. For this job, three teams working together is ideal. We're only after one or two targets. Two teams will give us the amount of strength and flexibility while the third will be the support for both and help search. Any more than this and we will be detected too easily and have difficulty within our chain of command. Plus it would hinder our mobility.
Jiraya- Restraining an enemy requires a lot more technique than just killing him does. In assembling the teams, we thought it wise to select ninja who's skills complement each others. Ninja who are used to working together.
Gin- Well I can't see you guys doing any better than these ninja.
Kakashi- Thank you Master Gin. I think we're ready to set out now.
Reo- Unfortunately it's really sucky weather for a mission.
Naruto- Come on guys. Let's go already.
Kiba- I think the rain is perfect for cooling those who are a bit too fired up.
Natsu: Did somebody say fired up?!!! Oh I'm fired up now!!!!
Seth: Natsu no!!! You cannot destroy this story!! Itsuki will kill you!
Itsuki:

Natsu: Did somebody say fired up?!!! Oh I'm fired up now!!!!Seth: Natsu no!!! You cannot destroy this story!! Itsuki will kill you!Itsuki:

Natsu: (scared shitless) Ok. I get the point. I'll be leaving now.
Indigo: I swear to god I can't with these boys.
Tsunade- Let's make it official. I hereby authorize the mission to locate an detain Itachi and Kyoko Uchiha. All of you be careful but make certain that you complete the mission.
Everyone- Right.
Before we take off, I approach big bro Gin.
Gin- Be careful out there.
Itsuki- I will.
Gin- I know it's going to be tough facing your sister but you got this.
Itsuki- Why aren't you coming with us?
Gin- Because I've got duties I need to take care of here in the village. Plus, this thing has to be settled with just you and Kyoko. I believe you can do it.
I give Gin a tight hug.
Itsuki- Love you big bro.
Gin- Love you too little bro. I'll see you when you get back.
With that, we take off.
Timeskip to the next day in another town
All of the squads land on the roof of a building and await orders from Kakashi and Reo.
Kakashi- Alright listen up. Starting now, our main objective is to find Itachi and Kyoko and take them into custody.
Reo- The Akatsuki is rounding up the Tailed Beasts and we believe they already have the Three Tails. According to the intel obtained by Jiraya and Gin, it's already possible that have infiltrated the Land of Fire and are looking for Naruto and Itsuki. Remember, both targets are originally from the Hidden Leaf. Three years ago they came back looking for Naruto and Itsuki with Kyoko being surprisingly alive after all these years after the Uchiha massacre. How she did it, we have yet to know.
Eliane- It makes sense that they'll be heading back to the Leaf Village.
Kaito- Then Akari should be close by too.
Sakura- And Sasuke.
Itsuki-........We'll find Akari and Sasuke this time around.
Yamato- Let's just take things one step at a time for now guys.
Reo- Here's the search protocol. We'll use this tower as our center point and search a five kilometer radius in all directions. If we don't find anything, we'll move the center point and search the next five kilometer radius. We'll keep repeating this strategy until it works.
Sakura- Five kilometers? If we spread out that much, we won't be able to use our wireless con units. And if we're all split up like that, it could be very dangerous. Rules dictate a minimum of two man squads for patrols so if an enemy-
Yamato- Sakura, try not to be so worried.
Kakashi summons his ninja hounds. He assigns the squad roster. Since I'm a Jinchūriki, I will be escorted by my whole Team 11 plus a ninja hound.

 Since I'm a Jinchūriki, I will be escorted by my whole Team 11 plus a ninja hound

Kakashi- Listen all of you. Your highest priority is to track Itachi, Kyoko, Sasuke, and Akari's scent. But if you do encounter any of them, simply verify their location and report back here. Especially you two Naruto, Itsuki. Don't go running off. That being said, let's go! Scatter!
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.