Chapter 34

Meanwhile at the Tower of the Starry Sky
Kyoko (POV)
I sit here on my throne awaiting the foolish girl looking to take me out for good. And yet, I can't help but think back. Back to the days leading up to THAT DAY that started it all.
Flashback
It was like any other day. The afternoon sun was beaming down on Konoha and the wind made things cool and refreshing. Here I was, sitting on a park bench watching little Itsuki run around the playground.
Little Itsuki

The smile on his face could melt the most coldest of hearts

The smile on his face could melt the most coldest of hearts. That little boy is everything to me. Eventually it was time to leave.
Kyoko- It's time to go Itsuki.
Itsuki- Coming sis.
He runs to up to me and wraps his little hand in mine and we begin to walk home.
Kyoko- You seemed to have fun.
Itsuki- I did! It was really cool! I played on the swings and I went down the slide! Oh and I played tag with the other kids! It was so much fun! We also talked about how we're all going to start at the academy tomorrow! Ooo I can't wait!
He literally jumping up and down out of excitement.
Kyoko *mind*- You are so precious Itsuki. Never grow up.
Itsuki- Big sis Kyoko, I want to be like you when I grow up. You're so talented and skilled.
Kyoko- Is that so? Well I'll make sure that you get even more skilled and talented than I.
Itsuki- You will?
Kyoko- Of course. That's a promise.
Itsuki- Pinky promise?
Kyoko- Pinky promise.
He gives me a hug.
Itsuki- Love you big sis.
Kyoko- Love you more.
Timeskip to that night
Outskirts of Konoha
Itachi and I were summoned by a higher member of the Anbu who's waiting on our choice.
Anbu- Itachi, Kyoko. Have you made up your minds yet? If you haven't, then we will be forced to take action instead.
Itachi- No please wait.
Kyoko- Don't you dare. Just give us more time please. I'm begging you!
Anbu- It will be too late once the players start making their move. The situation is extremely dire.
Itachi- We realize that. We....we shall settle this.......
Kyoko-.......With our own hands.
Anbu- Good. Dismissed.
We leave the the little hut and Itachi starts heading back to the Uchiha neighborhood of Konoha through the woods. I follow his lead.
???- Seems like quite the predicament you're in isn't it, huh Kyoko.
I stop abruptly and begin looking at my surroundings. I don't spot anything until I see a person in a mask come out of the shadows.

 I don't spot anything until I see a person in a mask come out of the shadows