Chapter 5

Itsuki (POV)
With Fudo still frozen in time, I take off from my position still with my bleeding right eye focused on him. My feet leaves the ground and my right foot drills Fudo in the face right as I blink. The force of the impact flips Fudo inside out and he lands on his face.
Like this.

 Without missing a beat I skid to a stop and rush Fudo

Without missing a beat I skid to a stop and rush Fudo. Fudo rolls onto his back kips up and rushes me as well. We clash in the middle and started wailing on each other. Fudo gets the upper hand with a stiff uppercut to my jaw. He follows up with a quick left elbow to my jaw that leaves me staggered. He spins around and hits me with a backfist that knocks me to the ground. Before I could get up he grabs me by my throat and holds me down. With his free right hand he delivers a series of good shots to my face. I spit my blood in his face to blind him and transition into a triangle choke hold.

Itsuki- Go to sleep you bitch! Fudo- Argh! N-Never you fucking mutt!Fudo gets his center of gravity back and later lifts me up with the hold still applied

Fudo- Argh! N-Never you fucking mutt!
Fudo gets his center of gravity back and later lifts me up with the hold still applied. I let go of the hold and proceed to Judo throw this guy over my shoulder. He quickly gets back to his feet but I hit him with a right in the cheek area followed by a high right kick. He backs up to cover himself but my left kick connects the back of his head and he gets all wobbly and hunches over. I deliver a right roundhouse to his right temple but he uses the momentum of the hit to roll forward and hit me with the heel of his right foot. We both go down to the ground. Fudo begins to stir first and he grabs a handful of my hair. He gets to his feet and pulls on my hair to get me to my feet as well.
Fudo- You insignificant brat. You are nothing more than a means to an end. You're nothing more than a vessel for the monster inside you. Without that, you're just a scared little bastard's child.
He hits me with three right forearm shots. He spins in a 360 to hit me with a fourth but I kick away his arm and deliver a bicycle knee strike which crumples him to the ground.

 He spins in a 360 to hit me with a fourth but I kick away his arm and deliver a bicycle knee strike which crumples him to the ground