Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight.

Alena stood in front of two doors, the door to her left was a plain white without a spot of dirt on the door while the door to her right was dark, a jet black colour that automatically screamed danger. But Alena stood in the small gap between the two a little in front of them both, her eyes frantically glancing between the two as she weighed out the pros and cons of each door. Alena was frustrated with herself for even considering the possibility of opening the black door. She knew what the two doors represented. The two doors represented her responsibility, the responsibility that had suddenly been sprung on her without so much as a warning. The black door represented the dark ones; if the black colour wasn't a giveaway then the screams and cry's sounding from behind the door were enough to have her taking a step in the direction of the white door that represented the light ones, no sound could be heard from behind the door.

Alena found herself frozen, unable to take another step in the direction of the white door, she tried with all her might to move but she could, it was as if her feet had been cemented to the floor making it impossible for her to move. Alena cried out in frustration as she wiggled her legs and found the concrete hold on her feet break as she stumbled to the right. The closer she stumbled in the direction of the black door the more she seemed to be unable to control her force, it was as if an unseen force was pulling her to the door, her body no longer belonged to her as she moved robotically towards the door. Alena continued to cry out as she moved the top half of her body around desperately seeking help as she spotted the oracles stood a few feet away silent watching her with blank expressions on all their faces.

"Help me, please." She begged as she saw that she was only a step or two away from the door.

"It is not for us to choose for you. Young witch it is your decsion and your decision alone." Aurora spoke softly as the three became blurs in Alena version before they disappeared and Alena was alone in the grey room with the black door centimetres away from her.

"No." She cried out desperately as tears blurred her version as she faced the black door. The screams and cries she had heard before seemed louder, as she covered her ears with the palms of her hand desperate to block out the noise.

Alena watched horrified as she came to a sudden halt in front of the door that swung backwards to reveal what was hidden behind the door. She cried out in horror as she took in the scene before her, it was as if she was in the cellar of house, the room was dimply lit by candles as a number of dark ones stood around the room, laughed and sneering at those that weren't witches. The cries she had heard belonged to her mum and Lucy as well as the oracles as they were being shunned by dark ones into a cage that wasn't big enough for them all, they all wore rags for clothing that only covered the necessities, there hair had been shaved off and their skin was covered in cuts, bruises and blood as their hands and legs were bound in shackles that were all linked together. The scene itself was horrifying as Alena tried to look away but the unseen force that had forced her towards the black had her froze in place as she was forced to look further into the door. A cry escaped her lips as she saw her dad, Samuel and Dean tied together on their hands and knees, they two were covered in cuts and bruises as she saw their backs, thick red lines had been created by a whip that had cut their bare skin leaving it bloody and raw. Alena felt bile rise into her throat as she looked at the centre of the scene before her to find herself freezing altogether, it was as if her heart had stopped while she held her breath.

In the middle of the room stood her, or someone that looked exactly like her only the girl before her had striking violet eyes that shinned with the purest evil as the girl laughed encouraging the witches around her to join in, their shackles sounded through the room, echoing off of the walls and bouncing back. The girl looked at her feet and that was when she saw the motionless body at her feet, the unmistakable dirty blonde haired male starred back at her, the chocolate pools that had captivated her now starred lifelessly back at her a she screamed out loud before finding herself being pushed into the door with the sound of it slamming closed behind her.