Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven.

Alena smiled happily as she climbed out of Samuel's car and looked over to see that he was also climbing out of the car although he wasn't smiling like he had been moments ago, instead he had a small frown on his face while Alena looked around for the cause, she found a frown itching it was onto her face as she looked at the front of her house to see that three other cars were parked alongside her parents cars. She had never seen the cars before as she would probably remember a set of cars so flashing and expensive looking.

Alena had had such a lovely time with Samuel in the small yet homey cafe he had taken her too, she was surprised that the place did do that best hot chocolate she had ever seen and tasted as she had enjoyed Samuel's company as conversation had flown easily between them. Alena found that there was something more to Daniel that his good looks and boyish charms, something she didn't know but it was there, pulling her in more every time they were together, like a magnet, and unseen force pulling them together. She felt embarrassed for thinking such thoughts as Samuel didn't seem to be on the same wave length as her, he always seemed so calm and in control of his emotions, she knew that Samuel was a master of the poker face and that made her frustrated, she could never know what was going on in his head or what he was truly feeling.

Alena and Samuel walked up her gravelled drive way in silence as both of them starred at the cars as they passed them. Alena was sure that her mum and even her dad would have warned her if they were expecting guests because they wouldn't have wanted her to stay out with her friends, and Alena had only received a simple text back from her mum when she had text her earlier to say that she wouldn't be home as she was hanging out with a friend.

"Thanks' for today." Alena smiled up at Samuel as they stopped on her front porch on centimetres apart from each other.

"Can I take you out again?" Samuel asked, his attention know focused on her and only her, the cars forgotten about as she gazed up into his two chocolate pools.

"Only if I get to choose the place?" She asked hopefully, as Samuel had shown her the best hot chocolate she wanted to show him the best ice cream, although it wasn't the same it seemed fitting.

"I suppose that could happen." He replied with a teasing smile as he stepped closer to her, Alena body seemed to light up at the close contact, even though they were touching it was as if her body knew he was, knew how close he was as she fought against herself to close the distance between them so that she could feel the addicting and pleasurable sparks that seemed to melt warm her insides every time her skin came into contact with his.

"Is Saturday okay for you?" She asked shyly while she blushed a little, she didn't want to sound too eager to see him again but she did want to see him as soon as she could. The empty and cold feeling that took over her body when she wasn't around him was becoming unsettling.

"Saturday's perfect," He smiled brightly as he leant closer. "I enjoyed today, thank you,"

His cool breath fanned her face as he leant forwards so that he could press his lips to her cheek. Alena felt her heart lurch out of her chest and into her mouth, as it began to beat rapidly at the effect that the simple brushing of his lips on her cheek had on her body. She felt her insides melt, as her body hummed in anticipation for more, she wanted and needed more but the simple kiss on her cheek seemed to be all she was going to get as she blushed when she released just how tainted her thoughts, feelings and dreams were becoming when she was around him.

"Bye, and thank you again." She hated how her voice sounded weak as she smiled brightly before grabbing the door handle and sliding in through the small gap she had created before shutting it gently behind her. Alena sighed happily as she leant against the door for a moment to long before kicking of her shoes and dumping her bag at the end of the stairs, she could hear many voices coming from the kitchen where she knew that her parents and their guests would be.