Chapter Five.

Chapter Five.

"You cannot be serious?" Alena had to move the phone away from ear as she cringed at her friend's high pitched squeal. As soon as Alena had gotten home and eaten dinner with her parents she had gone to her room so that she could tell Lucy all about her encounter with Daniel's incredibly attractive older brother in the coffee shop.

"Yes I'm serious." Alena said with a roll of her eyes as she lay on her stomach on her bed trying to read the book like she had when she was in the coffee shop early today, but just like before Alena couldn't get her mind off of Samuel, even thinking his name has excitement bubbling within her stomach.

"Describe to me one more time what he looks like." Lucy sighed dreamily into the phone whilst Alena suppressed a groan. Lucy was always the one who had an eye for good looking men and it was obvious that Samuel was the most attractive man she had ever seen, but the interest Lucy was taking in him had something stirring deep down within her, it was almost possessive as if Samuel was hers and no one else, the strange feelings and thoughts were messing with Alena's usual clean head.

"Luce," she sighed into the phone as she rubbed her forehead with her free hand. "I've told you about four times already." She stated with another sigh into the phone.

"But he sounds like a dream." Lucy whined like a child into the phone, Alena could just imagine Lucy pouting whilst folding her arms angrily over her chest and her foot twitching to stamp angrily on the ground, the image instantly brighten Alena's confused mood as she grinned into the phone.

"He is." Alena shook her head in agreement not even caring if Lucy couldn't see her.

"Anyway Ana I've got to go, mum's calling me about not tiding up after my mess or something or another." Lucy groaned into the phone whilst Alena chuckled knowing just how untidy Lucy could be and that was on a good day.

"Say hi to your mum for me." Alena said into the phone as she folded the corner of her page and shut the book closed before placing it on her bedside table.

"Sometimes I think she likes you more than me." Lucy mumbled into the phone.

"Let's face it well all know that she does." She teased back as she began to climb under the covers.

"Maybe we should swap." Lucy suggested excitedly whilst Alena had no doubt that her best friend was completely serious.

"Sorry but you're not the one with the magic fingers." Alena sighed tiredly as she sank deeper into her mattress.

"Ah yes magic fingers." Lucy teased as Alena could hear the smile her voice.

"Bye Lu." Alena yawned at the end.

"Bye Ana, let me know if anything happens with sexy pants." Alena shook her head at her friend's nickname for the man she had just meet only a couple of hours ago. Alena hung up on her friend and plugged her phone on charge before turning her bedside light off and placing her head on the pillow whilst closing her eyes. Alena knew her dream would be featuring Samuel in all his god-like glory.

When Alena woke the next morning her body seemed to double in temperature as light coat of sweat covering her body even though her room itself was freezing. Alena's dreams had been so vivid, so real and the worst part was that Alena had wanted them to be real; she wanted to feel Samuel's muscular arms wrapped around her naked body while he trailed kisses along her jawline and to her mouth. She had never had a dream like the one she had had last night, no boy or man had caught her attention enough to feature so vividly in her dreams until now. With a shake of her head Alena rose from her bed and hurried to her bathroom in desperate need of a shower to cool her heated body as well as washing away the effects of last night's dream.