Chapter 70

Tang Xuheng looked at Lin Shuyu carefully.

    Lin Shuyu's lips were pressed into a straight line, and his eyes were full of seriousness when he looked at him.

    The look is also unprecedented dignified.

    Tang Xuheng's heart sank slightly, his Yuyu was really angry.

    Since childhood, Lin Shuyu has never been angry in front of him.

    Even in normal times, Lin Shuyu rarely gets angry.

    However, this shows how serious this matter is now.

    The better-tempered person is, the more terrible it is to get angry.

    If he doesn't tell the truth, Lin Shuyu will really do as he just said.

    Thousands of thoughts flashed through Tang Xuheng's mind.

    The top priority is to coax people first.

    After making a decision in his heart, Tang Xuheng tightened his arms slightly and hugged Lin Shuyu tightly.

.Lin Shuyu didn't struggle either, letting him hold himself.

    Tang Xuheng had never coaxed Lin Shuyu before, but the situation was different now. The method of coaxing the sad and angry was different. He thought about it for a while before he found the entry point and explained in a serious tone: "Yuyu, You guessed it right, I did deliberately control points before, pretending to have bad grades, but I really didn’t want to fool you."

    When he said this, he paused and waited for Lin Shuyu's response.

    Lin Shuyu kept staring at Tang Xuheng in silence, with an attitude of "I will listen to you quietly".

    Tang Xuheng put it all together, and simply tells it all.

    As early as the summer vacation when he graduated from junior high school, he had realized that he liked the same sex.

    To be precise, he likes Lin Shuyu.

.Tang Xuheng's personality is relatively strong, so he quickly accepted the fact that he "likes his younger brother who is fostered at home".

    He carefully concealed this secret, for fear that Lin Shuyu could see that his feelings had deteriorated, and then dislike him and stay away from him.

    In the first year of high school, because the number of people in the school was obviously larger than that in the junior high school, Lin Shuyu was handsome and dazzlingly white. Even standing in the crowd, he was still a shining existence, and soon it was the same as before, attracting a lot of people. The suitor.

    Tang Xuheng didn't care about this at first. Although many people pursued Lin Shuyu, Lin Shuyu didn't take these pursuits seriously.

    Until one time, Tang Xuheng occasionally learned that the head teacher wanted to have a "one-on-one tutoring".

.He also knew that there were a few girls in the class who were interested in Lin Shuyu and wanted to get closer to Lin Shuyu after this "counseling" opportunity.

    It was said that the moon would come first near the water tower, and Tang Xuheng suddenly had a sense of crisis.

    At that time, Lin Shuyu's feelings for him were not very clear, but he didn't want to let himself even have a chance to confess.

    After thinking about it, Tang Xuheng made up his mind. Those suitors plan to drop their scores in order to get close to Lin Shuyu, and he can do that too.