Chapter 42

After listening to Cheng Feng's explanation, Lin Shuyu smiled lightly: "Isn't this good?"

    Tang Xuheng: "It's a happy event."

    "It's more than good! It's so refreshing." Cheng Feng's tone was very excited. "I've seen Lu Luochun's mother and son not pleasing to the eye. Qin Zheng had a birthday banquet before, and the two of them wanted to calculate you and step on you. By the way, the feet made others sympathize with them, and the car overturned, and the carrots were pulled and muddled, which involved more unexpected truths."

    "It's estimated that at this moment, the trouble between Lin Cheng and the junior has been ups and downs. It has been spread in our Ningcheng circle." Cheng Feng sighed, "I'll just say how Lin Luzhe's stupid looks tall. There is nothing like Lin Cheng's skin color at all. It turns out that he is not a son at all."

    "Lin Cheng has raised a son for others for so many years. Once he learned the truth, he didn't know what he was feeling."

.Lin Shuyu's lips were lightly mocking, and he chuckled: "It's funny enough to be able to be concealed by people like Lu Luochun, to be peaceful with Xiao Sanqin, and to be filial to other people's sons and fathers."

    As for Lu Luochun and Lin Luzhe, these two people were originally attached to Lin Cheng to survive in Ningcheng, but now they have lost the It fell completely.

    As Cheng Feng said, these three people lost everything-family, property, identity, and reputation overnight.

    What they are after is nothing in the end.

    Lin Shuyu looked up.

    The setting sun dyes most of the sky red, and the beautiful layers of clouds are also dyed by the afterglow, red like a burning flame.

    Winter is approaching, and the darkness is getting earlier and earlier, and this burning cloud will not last for long.

.Just like the troubles between Lin Cheng and Lu Luochun, Lin and Lu Zhe, after becoming a brief discussion, joke and negotiation material in Ningcheng circle, burning the final value, they will eventually go into silence and no one cares about it.

    Everything is over.

    As for the back, whether the scumbag, Xiaosan, and the "son" bite the dog and tortured each other is no longer what he cares about.

    After all, those scumbags are not very involved in his life, and naturally they are not worth his too much energy to care about.

    Back in the small courtyard, Lin Shuyu began to consider life problems.

    He turned his head to look at the people beside him: "Brother Heng, what are you eating tonight?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Eat fish, right?"

    Lin Shuyu: "?"

    Lin Shuyu laughed: "Then do I have to wash myself clean first."

.Cover yourself with the lid again.

    Tang Xuheng faintly froze, and then laughed: "What's in your head, I'm asking if you want to eat braised crucian carp tonight."

    Realizing his inertia in his thinking and making an oolong, Lin Shuyu's ears were a little hot, he explained: "I thought you were kidding me again."

    Tang Xuheng pretentiously looked up and down Lin Shuyu carefully, teasing: "If you are willing to take the initiative to deliver it, you don't need to wash it. The skin is white and the meat is tender, so you can eat it directly."