Chapter 58

Tang Xuheng explained somewhat helplessly: "I'm cold, so your fever will go away, and I'm afraid you will catch a cold."

    Lin Shuyu was a little disapproving: "My health is not bad, how can I get sick so easily."

    "You said the same last night." Tang Xuheng reminded.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Can't tell him.

    After a while, when his body warmed up, Tang Xuheng stretched out his hand to attract people.

    Lin Shuyu hesitated for a while and backed away.

    Tang Xuheng was a little amused: "Didn't you still want to hug you just now? Why are you backing away now, so awkward?"

    "What are you awkward, you treat me like a three-year-old kid." Lin Shuyu smiled, "Yes, I'm all sweaty now..."

    Tang Xuheng was silent for a second, then laughed suddenly: "I don't dislike it."

.Lin Shuyu looked at him and sat up: "I feel very uncomfortable. I have to take a bath first."

    He didn't tell a lie. It is probably caused by the fever. He sweats a lot and his clothes are a little moisturized. At this time, it sticks to the skin and is very uncomfortable.

    As soon as Lin Shuyu sat up, Tang Xuheng also sat up.

    Lin Shuyu looked at him: "Brother, don't you sleep for a while?"

    "I want to sleep with my little boyfriend." Tang Xuheng was also looking at him, with a smile on his lips.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Excuses are definitely excuses.

    but--

    Lin Shuyu: "...little boyfriend?"

    "You called me brother for so many years." Tang Xuheng hooked his lips, "Isn't it younger than me?"

.Lin Shuyu was too lazy to care about him too much, so he grabbed a coat and put it on to get out of bed.

    He only put his feet in the slippers and noticed that Tang Xuheng also got out of bed.

    Lin Shuyu: "?"

    The confusion in his eyes was so obvious that Tang Xuheng could see it at a glance, and replied, "I'll help you boil water."

    "If you don't boil the water, just press the switch of the water heater." Lin Shuyu was a little helpless, "You can lie down for a while, I will take a bath very quickly."

    After thinking about it, he said: "If you don't want to sleep, then change the sheets. I seem to be sweating a lot."

    Tang Xuheng nodded slightly and agreed.

    Lin Shuyu went to the bathroom and turned on the water heater. When he came back, Tang Xuheng handed him a glass of water: "Is your voice okay?"

    "Fortunately, it's just a bit dumb." Lin Shuyu took the water.

.The water was mixed warm water, neither hot nor cold, so he drank it all in one breath.

    When Lin Shuyu took a hot shower, Tang Xuheng just remade the bed. His eyes fell on Lin Shuyu's somewhat moist hair, and he frowned slightly: "Why do you still wash your hair?"

    "I'm used to it." Lin Shuyu was also a little helpless.

    He not only washed his hair, but even brushed his teeth and washed his face.