Chapter 30

Lin Luzhe's face changed with a sigh.

    He moved his mouth, barely holding on to his composure: "Anyway, I haven't said those things. I'm not afraid of shadows. I'm not afraid of you splashing dirty water and slandering me. Just let it go!"

    While talking, he stared at Lin Shuyu's cell phone with fear.

    He didn't believe it. Lin Shuyu would remember the recording when he first argued.

    It must be scaring him.

    Lin Cheng on the side caught the subtle changes in Lin Luzhe's body. Although his face was still as gloomy as before, and it didn't seem to have changed much, his eyes had already brought some doubts.

    "Then I'm going to let it go." Lin Shuyu dragged his tone slowly and fiddled with the phone slowly.

.Three seconds later, his thumb was placed on the screen of the phone, only one millimeter away from the screen. He raised his head and looked at Lin Luzhe, who was trembling slightly. What are you panicking?"

    Tang Xuheng sneered and hit the nail on the head: "If you really want to stand upright, not like Yuyu said, then what are you guilty of now?"

    Cheng Feng helped voice: "Your face now is much whiter than your dad's. It's really rare."

    Seeing that Lin Shuyu didn't play the recording directly, Lin Luzhe still gritted his teeth and refused to admit: "I was trembling with anger. Your words and behavior are really hurtful."

    Lin Shuyu definitely didn't have a recording in his hands. Now he is posing with Tang Xuheng and Cheng Feng, but it is just to force him to be nervous and reveal his flaws!

    "If you don't see the coffin, you won't cry.".Lin Shuyu sighed lightly and tapped his fingertips on the phone screen.

    "drop."

    "I didn't tell you before, I don't care about these rubbish things at all."

    "Can you not be like a whistle-blower, and you have to report to me all the bits and pieces of pickle."

    "You shamelessly say it yourself, I also hate to hear dirty ears."

    "What do you mean?!"

    "It seems that what I said made you feel uncomfortable, so you don't want to listen? The more you don't want to listen, the more I have to say it!"

    In the recording, Lin Luzhe's voice is not loud, but it is very clear, and he can hear the obvious complacency in his tone.

    They were different from the clever and sensible person who was just in front of Lin Cheng.

.Lin Shuyu cut off the recording at the right time, raised his chin slightly, and looked at Lin Luzhe with mockery in his eyes: "Now, do you believe it?"

    Feeling the oppressive gaze projected by his father beside him, Lin Luzhe fell into the ice cave.

    The image of his sensible son who worked hard in front of Lin Cheng collapsed at this moment.

    Thinking of this, Lin Luzhe's face turned pale, his body was shaking unconsciously, and he stammered: "I, I..."

    Lin Shuyu glanced at Lin Cheng and saw him looking at Lin Luzhe, his face was clouded and uglier than just now, and he knew that his goal had been achieved.

    Lin Shuyu didn't mind falling into the trap at this time, adding fuel to the fire: "Lin Cheng, do you understand? Your son seems to be so smart and sensible only in front of you."