Chapter 46

"...Senior?" Chi Shuo, who heard the voice, looked out the door, his eyes widened, and his eyes reddened immediately.

    Lin Shuyu glanced back and forth on Chi Shuo and Bai Yin, and decided to turn around and leave.

    When the old lover meets, there is always something to say, he is too lazy to mix up, and he is not interested in mixing up.

    Before Lin Shuyu left, Bai Yin had already walked in. Not only did he close the bathroom door easily, but he also blocked the door.

    Looking at the blocked road, Lin Shuyu couldn't help but glanced at Bai Yin more.

    Chatting with the old friend and taking others to watch?

    I really don't know if this guy is blind, or if he is completely defiant.

.Lin Shuyu was too lazy to think, and he didn't want to bother about these two fools. He wanted to let Bai Yin go directly, but seeing Bai Yin's aggressive and aggressive appearance, he suddenly changed his mind temporarily and stood in his original position. The ground didn't move, and I watched the play with great interest.

    As long as he is not embarrassed, only those two people are embarrassed.

    Over there, Chi Shuo said: "Xue, senior? Why are you here?"

    Bai Yin did not answer directly. He said: "Neither did I expect that I would meet you here."

    Just now Chi Shuo wanted to say something, Bai Yin went on to say it again, his tone full of irony: "Neither did I expect that I would be here and hear with my own ears that you said you are going to pursue others."

    "We've only been apart for less than three months! You fucking changed your heart?!"

."I, I don't... I just, just..." Chi Shuo was at a loss, hesitated for a long time, and didn't say a complete sentence.

    The person in front of him was the one he was thinking about, but it felt strange to him.

    "No? You think I am deaf? What you just told him, I heard everything!" Bai Yin pointed at Lin Shuyu and said angrily.

    He had a bad temper, and soon after he learned that he was dead, his temper exploded with his mentality, and he no longer had any scruples in his speech.

    Now suddenly he learned that the person he liked had turned his head and chased others, and it was the cousin he didn't like, so he was naturally furious.

    Chi Shuo's face suddenly turned pale.

    "So you still know I'm here?".Lin Shuyu saw Bai Yin pointing towards him, and laughed, "I thought you were blinded selectively, and you can't see a living person like me here."

    Bai Yin's momentum stagnated.

    Lin Shuyu ignored Bai Yin's attitude and turned to look at Chi Shuo: "I don't care what the relationship between the two of you is, I just hope you will not entangle Brother Heng under the name of pursuit. It’s like a pervert, and it keeps interfering with our lives."

    "You don't feel tired, we still feel annoying."

    After finishing what should be said, he walked to Bai Yin: "Get out of the way."

    Bai Yin curled his eyebrows, but didn't stop him.

    Lin Shuyu got out of the bathroom, and before he walked far, he heard fierce quarrels erupting in the bathroom.

    "Chi Shuo, I fucking chased you for almost a year!.It's okay for you, less than a month apart, then turn around and post others upside down! My likes are so worthless, right? ! "