Chapter 4

The whole class was stunned by Teacher Yan's operation.

    Although it was a reorganization of the class, the people present had a certain understanding of Tang Xuheng.

    He is tall, handsome, cold-hearted, not easy to approach, and not easy to mess with.

    Someone offended Tang Xuheng when he was just enrolled in high school, and he went to the hospital to lie down for half a month.

    Tang Xuheng's foul name also began to spread at that time.

    Now Teacher Yan threw his test papers on the ground in public. This behavior is obviously an insult to dignity to the students. I don't know what kind of attitude Tang Xuheng would have.

    The atmosphere in the classroom suddenly became a little tense, like a bowstring that was stretched full, and it would break completely if it was pulled a little bit longer.

    Some people even hold their breath, and dare not take a mouthful.

    Some of the more courageous couldn't help but secretly aim at Tang Xuheng.

.Tang Xuheng was still sitting steadily on his seat, his face as cold as usual.

    He was not even the teacher in the stands, just writing something with a pen in his hand.

    As if not hearing his own name.

    "Tang Xuheng!!!" Seeing that no one came out to claim the test paper, Teacher Yan slapped the table heavily and shouted again.

    This time, her voice was louder than just now, and the few classmates closest to the podium in the front row unanimously covered their ears.

    "Fell asleep?! Still no one has come to class?!" Teacher Yan frowned, his eyes scanned one by one in the class, and there was no free place, "If you don't make a sound, it will be treated as an absenteeism!"

    "Pattern."

    Tang Xuheng put down the pen in his hand, folded his arms, raised his head and looked directly at Teacher Yan without evasive: "I am sitting in the classroom. If you say you are absent from class, you will be absent?"

.Teacher Yan: "Are you in the classroom? Then why didn't I say anything after calling for a long time?! Come up and get the test papers! Don't waste everyone's time!"

    Tang Xuheng was still sitting in his position, motionless.

    His own speech was ignored. Teacher Yan felt that his majesty had been provoked, and said angrily: “I asked you to get the test paper, can’t you hear it?! Even if you don’t get good grades, you don’t even know how to be a human being. No respect..."

    "Respect? Are you worthy?" Tang Xuheng sneered and interrupted Teacher Yan, his face full of disdain.

    Teacher Yan patted the table: "What do you mean?!"

    Tang Xuheng sneered, "What do I mean, you teach Chinese, can you still not understand?"

    Teacher Yan didn't expect that he was so prestigious, and that he met a stabbing student at the last moment!

.If this student is not treated properly, the image she has worked so hard on just now will be in vain!

    Teacher Yan said sternly, "Is it Tang Xuheng?! I can't study, but Teacher Tong is very capable? I really don't know how a poor student like you was assigned to a key class! It's a waste of high-quality teaching resources."

    "I also want to know how someone like you became a teacher."

    Another tit-for-tat voice sounded, everyone in the class was startled and looked at the speaker subconsciously.