Chapter 25

Lin Shuyu was stunned.

    Guard against everything, this scumbag still confessed to Brother Heng like in the novel...! ! !

    So annoying!

    Just as Lin Shuyu quickly thought about countermeasures, he heard Tang Xuheng's voice.

    Tang Xuheng was too lazy to talk to Chi Shuo. He glanced at Lin Shuyu next to him, and then remembered Chi Shuo's previous stalkers, his eyes flickered: "I don't like you."

    Chi Shuo paused, and after a moment of embarrassment, his eyes lit up again.

    Tang Xuheng said "I don't like you", not "I don't like men."

    Does this mean that he also likes men?

    This recognition rekindled a little hope in Chi Shuo's heart. He eagerly said: "It doesn't matter if you don't like me now, I have a lot of perseverance."

.After speaking, he asked again: "Can you...give me a chance to chase you?"

    Lin Shuyu on the side was almost dead of anger.

    He has lived for two lifetimes, and he has never been so angry as he is now! ! !

    Talking sensational is like digging your heart out, do you like Brother Heng? Not for the face that resembles your ex! ! ! Just to find another person's shadow from Brother Heng! ! !

    Not right! After this scum stalked and was caught, he actually confessed in reverse? ! Where does his face come from? !

    The irritability in his heart was rising steadily, Lin Shuyu was both nauseous and a little furious, and his brain was in a mess: "You..."

    Before he finished speaking, Tang Xuheng took his shoulders in the next second.

    "No, I already have someone I like.".Tang Xuheng's voice rang in his ears, simply and neatly, with a slight smile, as if he was showing off, "Sorry, I forgot to introduce it. This is my boyfriend, Lin Shuyu."

    ……what? ? ? What is this development? ? !

    Half-wrapped in his arms by Tang Xuheng, Lin Shuyu was completely stunned by the twists and turns when he heard the words in his ears, and his flexible brain seemed to be filled with paste, unable to react for a while.

    Chi Shuo's eyes gradually widened. He clenched his fists, his face full of disbelief: "How is it possible! You, aren't you young?!"

    He previously thought that Tang Xuheng was a bit interesting to Lin Shuyu, but after such a long period of observation, he found that although the two people interacted and intimately, the relationship was obviously not as good as a lover.

    He thought that the two were related because he thought too much.

.But the facts before him told him that his previous guess was not wrong? !

    "I have no obligation to explain our affairs to outsiders." Tang Xuheng speaks slowly and has a cold tone, which is completely different from the slightly gentle attitude when Lin Shuyu was just introduced. "I hope you have the shame and don't bother us again."

    After speaking, he ignored Chi Shuo, let go of Lin Shuyu's shoulders, and held Lin Shuyu's wrist instead.

    Lin Shuyu looked normal on the surface, but in fact, the whole person was a little absent, and was easily held by Tang Xuheng and led to the community.

    Lin Shuyu didn't say anything when he was almost downstairs.

    Tang Xuheng was a little uncertain. Was his behavior too reckless just now, which made Lin Shuyu angry and called out tentatively: "Yuyu?"