Chapter 23

Hearing the woman's voice, Lin Shuyu was in a trance for a moment, and unconsciously squeezed the phone.

    The voice coming out of the headset is exactly the same as the voice of the woman in the memory of the original owner he inherited.

    "Why did I give birth to you such a fool! You know crying except for a smirk! It's no use at all!"

    "Trash stuff! Stay away from me and don't bother me!"

    With the fragments of memories flashing in his mind, Lin Shuyu's heart suddenly felt sour.

    These are obviously the memories of the original owner when he was young before he came through, but he felt inexplicably the same.

    It's like he was the one who was treated coldly and violently by his mother, and the one who was abused by her mother's various words.

    Lin Shuyu quickly suppressed the subtle emotion in his heart. He recovered, pursing his lips, and hung up the phone with a calm expression on his face.

    The call came in again, still at the number just now.

.Lin Shuyu hung up directly.

    The woman over there didn't seem to give up, and soon came in again.

    Lin Shuyu hung up again and dragged this number into the blacklist before the woman called again.

    Cheng Feng watched Lin Shuyu fighting against his mobile phone, and couldn't help asking, "Whose phone number?"

    Lin Shuyu's expression was faint: "A salesman who doesn't know where to get my cell phone number."

    Cheng Feng didn't have much doubt: "Oh, the salesman is really annoying."

    "Cheng Feng, if you don't go back, you will be hungry in the afternoon." Tang Xuheng said suddenly.

    Cheng Feng glanced at the time: "Fucking it all! I have to go back to eat first, and then there will be no more food in the restaurant."

    When Cheng Feng left the classroom, Tang Xuheng spoke, tentatively asking in a soft voice: "She?"

.Lin Shuyu didn't intend to hide from Tang Xuheng, and was silent for a second: "It's Su Qianwei."

    Hearing this name, Tang Xuheng frowned displeasedly, with a dignified tone: "What can she do with you."

    "I don't know." Lin Shuyu chuckled lightly, with a little sarcasm in his eyes, "I didn't say anything, just let me see her on the weekend."

    Tang Xuheng: "Are you going?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Don't go."

    A person who has never contacted or talked with each other for more than ten years, and his sense of existence in his life has faded to the point that he doesn't exist. A phone call wants him to pass.

    Daydream.

    Tang Xuheng nodded slightly, knowing that Lin Shuyu did not like this topic, and decisively turned away: "Let's go, go home for dinner."

    The two got up together.

    Before the phone screen turned off, Lin Shuyu's phone popped up a text message from an unfamiliar number.

."I plan to divorce Lin Cheng."

    Lin Shuyu casually glanced at the content of the information, and suddenly wanted to laugh.

    The two were inseparable from the divorce. What's the matter with him, he was blocked and sent a message to tell him by changing the number.

    baffling.