Chapter 9

"Cheng Feng." Tang Xuheng tapped his fingers on the table and suddenly spoke.

    Suddenly called by name, Cheng Feng looked at Tang Xuheng, and met those eyes that seemed to be mixed with frost. He immediately felt a chill coming and shivered uncontrollably.

    He reacted quickly and quickly remedied: "Yuyu, I think your current eloquence is enough, there is no need to learn any curse."

    Lin Shuyu: "?"

    Cheng Feng sighed with admiration: "When you usually stun people, with the attitude that you don't put anything in your eyes, you will be very lethal if you speak lightly and poking people's heart and lungs."

    Lin Shuyu helplessly: "My words are only useful to those who want shame. I need to learn a little bit to treat those shameless people."

    For example, Chi Shuo is a deadly entangled person.

.Tang Xuheng: "Usually you can use your flirty words to make the opposite person's popularity into smoke. If you specialize in cursing others, I'm afraid the other person will not help but do it."

    "If they do it first, then I will do it again to be a legitimate defense." Lin Shuyu smiled with a bit of contentment, "I really want to do it, who is afraid of whom."

    Tang Xuheng raised his eyebrows slightly: "Really?"

    Lin Shuyu nodded: "Really, even if I take 10,000 steps and say, I can't fight, don't you still have you?"

    Tang Xuheng was slightly taken aback, his eyes gradually stained with a smile: "Yeah."

    After a pause, he went on to say, "There is still me."

    Lin Shuyu glanced at Tang Xuheng a little strangely.

    What's the matter, the pause time seems a bit wrong.

    How does it sound...just a little bit ambiguous.

.But Tang Xuheng's expression looked normal, and there was no difference between getting along in peace.

    He should be too sensitive.

    Cheng Feng watching the interaction between the two: "..."

    Why does he feel more than himself.

    "Yu Shen, are you free now? There is a question that I don't quite understand. I don't know if you can help me answer it."

    While talking, a girl walked towards Lin Shuyu's seat, holding textbooks and exercises in her hands.

    She is pretty and looks gentle and lovely.

    The moment Tang Xuheng saw her, the smile in his eyes faded a lot.

    The girl's name is Bai Xin, she is beautiful, and it is said that she still has the title of school bachelor.

    But these are not important. What is important is that she seems to be interested in Lin Shuyu.

.Tang Xuheng: "He has been absent from class these days, so he can't help you answer your questions."

    Lin Shuyu glanced at Tang Xuheng, did not say a word in cooperation, nodded in affirmation.

    Bai Xin said, "I'm sorry, but I didn't think about it well..."

    "The new classmate next door, the other person is very nice and enthusiastic, you can wait for him to come back and ask him." Tang Xuheng continued.