Chapter 57

Lin Shuyu had a long and strange dream.

    In the spacious and gorgeously decorated room, a young and beautiful woman is wearing a bright red dress and walking in the direction of the door of the house on high heels.

    Young Lin Shuyu heard the sound of high heels, ran out of his room with small steps, stood in front of the woman, raised his head, and asked expectantly: "Mom, will you take me out with you?"

    Seeing him, the young woman's face flashed with displeasure and impatience, she directly bypassed Lin Shuyu: "I have no time to accompany you, you stay at home by yourself!"

    Xiaolin Shuyu flattened his mouth a little wronged, but still followed: "I don't need my mother to be with me, I, I..."

    "How many times have you said that you are not allowed to call me mother! Also, if you dare to sneak out again, don't come back in the future!".The woman seemed to be completely annoyed. After leaving a vicious word, she walked out of the house without looking at the child behind her.

    "Boom!"

    The door was completely closed, Xiao Lin Shuyu looked at the closed door, tears rolled in his eyes, and flowed down his cheeks uncontrollably.

    He wiped away his tears and couldn't cry: "Mom, mom..."

    The picture in front of me began to blur, and then gradually became clear again.

    It's still the same place.

    Little Lin Shuyu lay on the window sill, looking outside through the window.

    Not far away, there were a few children who were similar to him.

    They seemed to be playing games, laughing and laughing, their voices were loud and cheerful.

    Whenever he can go out and play with them, Xiao Lin Shuyu thought.

    The picture turned again.
."Dad and Mom, why didn't you tell me when you came here? So that I can ask Auntie to prepare meals." The woman greeted the two elderly people in a little embarrassed manner.

    The second elder of the Lin family, who was much younger than now, followed her and walked in. Grandma Lin's eyes fell on the shoe rack at the door and sighed: "Qianwei, Cheng, does he often miss home again?"

    Su Qianwei was silent for a moment, a smile on her face: "Nothing..."

    "You don't have to lie for him with a strong smile, his shoes are all dusty." Grandma Lin shook her head.

    Grandpa Lin frowned, a little dissatisfied: "Come to see grandson well and ask him what to do!"

    Then he looked at Su Qianwei: "Qianwei, it really hurts you. Now you have to take care of the mess made by that bastard thing."

.Su Qianwei shook her head, barely maintaining a smile: "It doesn't matter."

    The second elder of the Lin family didn't say anything more. Grandpa Lin looked at Xiao Lin Shuyu who was standing next to the sofa and walked quickly over: "Oh, it's taller again, Yuyu, come and let Grandpa hug him."

    He hugged Xiao Lin Shuyu: "Huh? Why is it lighter again?"

    Behind her, Su Qianwei hurried up and explained, "Yuyu, he, he was ill a few days ago and has no appetite to eat, so he lost a little weight."

    As she said, she stretched out her hand to embrace Lin Shuyu: "Yuyu, come to mom, don't tire your grandfather."

    "Yuyu is sick?" Grandma Lin was very surprised, "Why don't you tell us about this."