Chapter 12

Lin Shuyu had a very strange dream.

    The dream was dark, and I couldn't see anything, I could only hear the humming after another.

    There are men and women.

    The voices of several people were mixed together, chaotic and messy.

    Although chaotic, the malicious, mean, and vicious words contained in that words quickly drowned him like sea water, making him breathless.

    "..."

    "Yu..."

    "Yuyu...!"

    A familiar voice came from near and far, gradually becoming clearer.

    Lin Shuyu opened his eyes quickly.

    The sounds of talking and laughter in the ear were mixed together, noisy and noisy, making him a little uncertain for a while whether he was in a dream or in reality.

    "Yuyu?".Tang Xuheng stared at Lin Shuyu's eyes a little worriedly, with inquiries in his eyes, "Have you had a nightmare?"

    Lin Shuyu sat down slowly before distinguishing the dream from reality.

    He took a deep breath and shook his head: "No."

    Just dreamed of the past.

    Some were before wearing the book, and some were after wearing it.

    It's all some, not very pleasant memories.

    Lin Shuyu went to the bathroom and washed his face. As soon as he returned to the classroom and sat down, he heard Tang Xuheng say: "Yuyu, someone is looking for you."

    Lin Shuyu followed Tang Xuheng's gaze and looked a little surprised: "Xie Yun? What can I do for you?"

.Xie Yun is the deputy head of the school’s radio station. Lin Shuyu spent a semester at the school’s radio station during his first year of high school. Somewhat unexpectedly.

    Xie Yun: "Of course I am looking for you because I want to ask you for help. There is still a shortage of an announcer for the sports meeting next month. Are you free to come over and help?"

    Lin Shuyu: "We will start recruiting broadcasters for the sports meeting next month?"

    "It's not too early. It's about two weeks before the end of the month. At the end of the month, the sports meet will be immediately after the exam. Now all classes have begun to collect volunteers for registration. We are not too early." Xie Yun laughed. He said, "So, is Yu Shen free to come?"

    Lin Shuyu was too lazy to take part in this troublesome matter, and was about to refuse, when the Sports Committee came over with the registration form.

.The Sports Committee did not notice that Lin Shuyu was talking to the people outside the window and said: "Yu Shen, what events do I need to register for the Games?"

    Lin Shuyu could only put aside the communication with Xie Yun first, then turned to the Sports Committee and said, "I am not interested in anything, so I won't sign up."

    "Uh." The sports committee scratched his head, seemingly embarrassed, but insisted on explaining, "This year's sports will last for a week, so it is mandatory for every student to sign up for at least one sport."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Lin Shuyu was full of innocence: "Then if I am not good at any project, how can I participate? Is it ashamed to go up?"