Chapter 2

Hope yall like chapter 2!!
❤️❤️❤️

(Y/N) pov

I woke up the next morning still in my dragon form. I looked around, so I wasn't dreaming. I am on a different island that has humans.

I heard I slight rustling sound from outside, I decide to peek my head out. I see Hiccup, Toothless and a chubby boy (Fishlegs) and they see me to.

"See, I told you Fishlegs." said Hiccup.

"Wow, such an amazing dragon!" Fishlegs exclaimed.

He's loud voice startled me and I kept out of the cave. Toothless cheerfully roared seeing me. My eyes narrowed when I saw two other people a bit farther away (Ruffnut and Tuffnut) . The two had pale blond hair and were sort of identical.

"Woah,cool dragon!" exclaimed the girl. "Can I keep it?!"

"No, I saw it first!" shouted the boy.

They were both running towards me, I looked around looking for a possible way to leave but then I spotted Hiccups sword on a rack next to him. I ran towards it and grabbed it in my mouth.

"What are you going to do?" said the boy in a teasing tone.

"I'm so scared, the injured dragon is gonna hurt us." said the girl teasing.

I turned into my human form holding the sword in my hand.

"Yes actually, I am gonna hurt you." I said.

"(Y/N), calm down." said Hiccup, afraid I was going to hurt them.

I mean, I could, but I won't.

Berk:

We were sitting in the medical shack with an elderly lady named Gothi. I was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room with my arms crossed.

I hurt the twins, which I've learnt name are Ruffnut and Tuffnut. The were sitting on the other side of the room. Tuff with an ice pack over her eye and Ruff with a bandaged leg.

Hiccup was getting scolled out by his farther, Stoick, who also happened to be the chief of Berk.

"I can't believe you let this happen!" bellowed Stoick.

"We were getting notes on her. I didn't know the twins were going to show up!" said Hiccup motioning to the twins.

"She's a wild animal! " said Stoick .

Well Stoick and Hiccup argued I was able to walk out the door with no one noticing, exempts Toothless who followed me.

I went to the shore of the island and sat down on the sand. Toothless sitting next to me. I turned into my dragon form and attempted to fly again but forgot about my wing. I turned back into my human form and sighed. I petted Toothless, then I looked at him and got an idea.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry the chapter is so short, I'll probably write tmr again.
Please follow me if your enjoying the story so far!

Bye for now❤️❤️❤️