Chapter 16:

Hi! I'm alive BTW lol
Hope you're enjoying the read
650 views
Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it
❤️❤️❤️

I felt as if my heart stopped. I was gonna die. It was all going to end just like this. But I wasn't going to go down like that, I decided if I faked my own death it would save myself for being in a hell of allot of trouble.

As the ground fell in I took off my hairpiece and left it there. I don't know how I got out but I did. And if they were to scavenge through the rubble, all the would find is my hairpiece and would've assumed I've died.

A few after that I've learnt to live in secret. I foolproofed all my plans. Of course I was still going to destroy Berk, Alvin thaight I was dead. One morning I woke up in a safe undergoing tunnel and I heard footsteps abovey head. I heard the lurker of voices, to soft and too low to make out.

"I'm telling you she's alive!" I was able to make out. It was Hiccup.

"It's been 3 days, she's not alive Hiccup, let it go." said Astrid.

It has been 3 days, and even though I was planning the destruction of Berk I was able to block the thaugt of Hiccup or any of the other riders from my mind. Including Liam.

That's it

I thaught.

In 4 days, Berk will be nothing but ashes on an empty and deserted island.