Chapter 8:

Allot of people have been reading my story and I really appreciate it.
Thx for your support!

(Y/N) pov:

I woke up, I looked around and saw I was in a hut. My head felt dizzy, as I sat up I saw Toothless. But where was Hiccup? I noticed that I had a bandage around my arm. Then I noticed Hiccup, he was there, he was sleeping behind Toothless. I could wake him up or I could leave and go back to my cave? Hm? I think you know which one I picked.

I was walking to my cave, I've always dispised walking and always prefered to fly. But now that Dragon Hunters know about me, they will reconise me as a dragon, so if alone it's safer to be in my human form.

When I arrived at my cave I saw Alvin. So much for my human form being safer.

"I heard about your little trust fall." Alvin said.

"How would you? - You snet the dragon hunters to me didnt you?!" I asked.

"Why, yes, of course I did. I had to keep an eye on you." he replied.

"By trying to kill me? Well that's a good plan." I said and rolle my eyes.

"How are things going with the boy?" Alvin asked ignoring the annoyance in my voice.

"Good, until you almost tried to kill us!" I exclaimed.

"Well, don't mess anything up." he said and scowled at me.

"I won't if you stay out of my way!" I shouted at him.

Alvin left me and disappeared back into the woods. I sat next to the river that was by my cave and looked down at my reflection. I heard a loud grunt anf looked up. It was Astrid, she was throwing her axe at an innocent tree.

" What did that tree ever do to you?" I asked her snickering.

"Your alright. Hiccup was worried sick about you." Astird told me.

"I could tell by the way he passed out." I replied. I looked at her axe.

"Where do you keep your weapons?" I asked.

_________________________

We were in the weaponry and I saw several swords an axes. I tracked for to axe and started to connect the axe together and added my own personal touch.

"Nice

"Nice." said Astrid.

I nodded and walked off. This would be a good weapon to take down Hiccup, but I first have to find a place that no one else knows exists.

As I was walking through the woods I saw whispering death burrows. I jumped down into one and started walking around. I morphed into my dragon form to be able to see better beacuase it was dark. I squinted and then heard a rustling noise. I turned around and saw a Whispering Death who started growling at me. I growled back and shot a sonic blast right next to it. The whispering death stopped growling and surrended. When it moved out of the way it reaveled a small little area sperated from the tunnels. I put some wood down that I gathered befor and made a fire.

My bag that I was carrying around I placed on the grown and took out paper. I drew a map of the island and placed it on one side of the wall. Then I started making a wooden table that I put under the map. I found an old book and wrote out my plan to destroy the riders.

I decided to first 'get rid of' Astrid, because she seems to be the strongest out of them. The I'll get Hiccup, and when the others loose both Astrid and there pathetic excuse of a leader the rest will be easy. The I'll go 'missing' and everyone will think I died as well. A fool proof plan. Once I left the Whispering Death burrows I took a net and covered the entrance them put leaves over the net.

Then I went back to my cave and decided to rest there until morning