Chapter 9:

I have 78 reads already! Thx for reading my book and I hope you are enjoying it!

Hiccups pov:

It was the next day and I still haven't seen (Y/N). Astrid said she saw her by her cave.

"She's fine Hiccup, if she wants to be alone let her."Astird told me.

" But we should at least heal her wing so she can go back home. "I replied.

"I flew to that island this morning and it doesn't look like she has a home to go back to. Dragon hunters burned it to the ground." said Astird looking down.

"Oh"was all I said in response.

Was she just gonna stay here even if her wing is going to be healed? Or will she leave and I'll never see her again? I'm not sure.

I headed to her cave where I saw she was sleeping in her dragon form. I noticed Toothless was sleeping in the other side of the cave too.

"That's where you went, huh bud?" I said hoping my voice would wake him up but it didn't, but it woke up (Y/N).

She growled at me starteld, eventually she calmed down and started stretching her wings. She let out a small roar of pain afterwards, letting me know her wing still hurts.

"Still hurts allot, doesn't it?" I asked her.

She nodded in response and lied down next to where I was standing, Toothless, who was awake now, also came to lie near me. (Y/N) then morphed into her human form and sat down, so I sat down next to her.

"Can you....." she started asking but then her voice trailed off.

"Can I what?" I asked her.

"Can you.......heal my wing? I mean, if it's not too much to ask." she asked me uncomfortably.

"Yeah, of course." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to the medical hut on to of a cliff. (Y/N) morphed into her dragon form and raised her injured wing.

Fishlegs was helping me and he covered the injured part of her wing in an ointment. She let out a roar of pain.

"Don't worry, it's only going to sting for a little while and then your wing will be better." said Fishlegs in a claiming voice to her.

(Y/N) then lowered her wing and nodded at Fishlegs.

"Soon you'll be able to fly again." I told her.

She morphed into her human form and siad, "Thanks to both of you."

She picked up her double sided axe and left.

(Y/N) pov:

An hour later my wing was feeling much better and I flew around the island. Well I was flying I saw a fire worm and landed next to it to see it better.

I saw the little fire worm and smiled. What a cute little thing I thought. But then I saw more, and more, and more. Then I saw fire. The forest was on fire. I flew up and was about to flee Dragons Edge but then looked back at it and thaught about Hiccup and the others who'v been helping me. They're just stupid humans I told myself. Why do I care?