Chapter 15:

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Please, if you have any suggestions comment or send it to me.

Bye for now <3

❤️❤️❤️

(Y/N) pov:

I was in a cage on berk.

About a week has passed since I spilled my guts to Hiccup.

Do you want to know how I got here?

I let my guard down.

Let me explain from the beginning.

I can't belive I told Hiccup why I was....who I was I guess.

It felt good though, talking to someone about it help. Even though I wanted to get revenge, I felt something inside, I cared about him.

But I still wanted to get rid of Stoick and Berk. But how could I do that without hurting Hiccup and the riders?

And how would I be able to break the deal with Alvin without him killing me or the Riders? How would I tell Liam?

Questions I would probably never find answers to. But I have to focus on one thing now.

How to get the Whispring Death to stop burrowing under Dragons Edge.

It would be easy to just scare the Whispering Death away but it would just burrow further to get away from me. And if that doesn't happen, I'm pretty sure the riders will hear it roar in fear.

I'll have to work out some way to fix that problem.

I entered the burrows where my underground cave was, I saw my cave but walked passed it.

I needed to find the Whispering Death.

I morphed into my dragon form and roared.

Surely enough, I heard the dragon raor alswell, following the echo through the tunnels.

The dragon roared again, but this time it was louder. The ground above me shook as small pieces of dirt fell down.

I looked up, and saw the ground falling in.