chapter thirty-three

I woke up to hear commotion in my bedroom. I thought it was just Vero but I opened my eyes to see Travieso and Cuete standing at my door. Sapo stood next to my bed.

"Hey mamas" He said getting on top of me and kissing me. I pulled his neck down and whispered in his ear..

"Babe, I'm half naked right now. What the fuck?!"

"Cuete, Travieso. Close the door. We'll be right there." Sapo said as they closed the door. He got some shorts and a t-shirt for me. We got up and went to Cesar's room.

Cesar was sleeping and Cuete put a gun to his head. Sapo put his arms around me.

"Your stash or your life, bitch?" Cuete said pointing the gun at his head.

"Cuete, what the fuck?!" My brother said waking up.

"I don't have stash"

"Hey! Who the hell-" Vero said as Travieso picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"You come at me again, I'll put another hole in your face!" Cuete yelled pointing the gun at Vero.

"You little bitch! Do you know what hood your in?!" Vero yelled as I tried to keep my laugh under control.

"Yo check out the mouth on this one. I thought she was bad." Travieso said to Cuete. He was talking about Vero and then me.

"We didn't have a deal. I had a deal with Spooky, but now words out about Cuchillos and that deal is no mas." Cuete said still pointing the gun at Vero.

"So we're grabbing what we can.. including your stash" Cuete said looking Vero up and down.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Cesar said as Cuete cocked the gun.

"Lining of the freezer door" Vero said scared as hell. Cuete looked at me and then Sapo. Sapo unwrapped his arms and grabbed the money. He came back.

"Yo! There's gotta be like a hundred racks in here." Sapo said smiling.

"A hundred racks? No shit." Cuete said.

"Now why would you keep that much cash in your crib? You get an f at being a g."

"Take anything else! Just not the money." Cesar said.

"You're not in a position to negotiate" Cuete said as he pointed the gun at Cesar. Sapo grabbed his gun and pointed it at Vero. He grabbed me with his other arm and wrapped it around me.

They went outside..

Cesar and Vero started fighting so I went outside and they opened there car door in the backseat. I hopped in. Travieso and Cuete in the front. Sapo and I in the back. I laid my head down on his lap.

Time skip to that night..

Sapo and I started making out. I made a few hickies on his neck and he made some on mine. I started taking his clothes off and he took mine off.

Time skip to the next morning..

I woke up next to Sapo.

"I have to go baby" I said, remembering today is the day Oscar is leaving. I got up and got dressed. He put some boxers and shorts on. He had no shirt on but had that chain of his. We walked me to the door and opened it for me.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked, slapping my ass.

"Yes, I love you."

"I love you too" He said kissing me. I left and went to Oscar's house.

"I can't believe your leaving" I said hugging him.

"I love you, Jayde." He said as I smiled at him.

"I love you too" I said as he smiled back at me.

Cesar was there also. Oscar went outside for a little bit and suddenly we heard gunshots and ran outside to see Oscar dying on the lawn. We both started crying and went to Oscars side. I sat back crying. I stood up and started rubbing my head. Holy shit..