chapter six

Everyone started yelling.

"CAN WE FOR ONCE JUST APPRECIATE THAT I WAS ABLE TO KEEP A SECRET?!" Jamal yelled happily.

"YOU KNEW?!" They yelled at him.

"JAYDE KNEW TOO" He said as I smacked my forehead.

Everyone started yelling at each other and it was really chaotic.

"Y'all messed up!" Oscar yelled as we all shut up.

"We got business" Oscar said looking at Cesar.

"What about the lockdown?" Cesar asked as Oscar walked closer to him.

"It's done" Oscar said looking back at us.

"Jayde, cmon"

I got up and followed them out of the door.

The next day at school

We were all sitting at the lunch table besides Ezekiel, he was with his friends, Gilberto and Travieso. They were all being really shading towards each other. I rolled my eyes and started eating.

After a little bit all the boys left the table, then Monse. Jamal came and sat by Olivia and I. Jamal tried to explain what was happening.

"I'm just gonna go" I mouthed to Olivia. I dumped my tray and walked over to the table Ezekiel was at. He noticed me and mouthed for me to sit down next to him. I sat down and he wrapped one arm around my waist while he ate.

"Who's this?" Gilberto said smirking.

"Knock it off! It's Jayde." Ezekiel said gripping his arm tighter around me.

"Okay sorry man! I didn't realize, my bad." Gilberto said putting his hands up in defense. I laid my head on Ezekiel's shoulder.

"I thought you was still fucking that Kayla girl?" Travieso asked.

"Yeah I am bro she's hot as fuck. Jayde is just my friend." Ezekiel said right in front of me.

After school

We had a football game, to be exact, Jamal's football game. He told his parents he would be playing today.. well he quit the team. Ruby had to convince coach to at least let him on the bench. He said yes because he wanted both of them out of his office.

It was Monse, Olivia, Cesar, Ruby, Ezekiel and I.

We all started fighting and Olivia made us go off the stands to talk. She gave us a talk about sticking together. We went back out and cheered for Jamal. He made a touchdown because somehow he was off of the bench. They did all-fall-down. After the game no one was in the locker room so I went to go congratulate Jamal. Ezekiel had left.

"Congratulations Jamal!" I said hugging him even though he was only in a robe. Suddenly my smile dropped when I saw my brother walk up to us. I let go of Jamal and he turned around to see my brother.

"Lil Ricky?" Jamal asked.

"What about him?" Oscar said nodding his up and down, moving closer to Jamal.

"Where can we find him?" Jamal asked pointing to him and I.

"What you guys want with Lil Ricky?" Oscar said.

"You know converse, chat, chew the fat?" Jamal said as my brother chuckled.

"I see you, homie. 1400 Forrestlawn Drive. Tell him Spooky say what up." Oscar said walking away. I congratulated Jamal again and told him to text me when he goes to the place and went home with Oscar. On the drive home..

"You dating Jamal?" Oscar asked me holding one hand on the wheel and one on his lap.

"No, we are just friends" I said.

"Who's that one kid you keep hanging out with?" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Ezekiel.." I said quietly.

"You dating him?"

"No" I said as we arrived at the house. I got out of the car and went to my room.