chapter twenty-one

We got the bags taken off our head and we were faced to a lady, Cuchillos. Main leader of The Santos.

"Please! Take a drink, hydrate." Cuchillos said as I took a sip of the drink.

"I am Cuch-" She started saying.

"Cuchillos" Cesar butted in.

"Head of The Santos" I said.

"So you guys are smarter than you look" She said.

"Cuchillos? As in knives?" Monse asked.

"Don't look so scared. I brought you here to thank you. For helping to take down the Prophet$. We thought we might get a handle on it, but to wipe out the entire operation?-" She started talking to us about Rollerworld.

"Little Ricky is alive and you're going to find him" Cuchillos said. I looked over at Jamal and he was smiling which caused me to smile too.

Time skip..

She started showing us around and talking to us.

Later on..

After we got home. I walked in the house laughing as I turned to the couch to see Jamal and Cesar sitting down. I looked over to see Oscar. Jamal left and I went into the kitchen. Cesar went into his room. I started eating.

"Hey! Come." Oscar said as I followed him out to the car. We picked up Jamal and went to the graveyard.

"Why are we here?"

"Little Ricky. His grave."

We started digging it up. Jamal opened the casket to find a gnome. We drove to Chivos house.

"I'm not home" Chivo said through his doorbell.

"CHIVO GET OUT HERE!" Jamal yelled.

"I'm not home"

"Where are you?"

"Somewhere?"

"Chivo.. if you don't come correct I'm gonna break down this damn door."

"We're on vacation so whatever you want" Chivo said as Jamal showed the gnome.

"Uh oh"

"Where's Lil Ricky?!" We both yelled.

"I can't hear you" Chivo said as Oscar walked into view.

"Can you hear me?" Oscar asked.

"Chivo is not home. Please leave a message. Beeeeep."

Chivo started making up shit and we left.

The next day..

At lunch I walked up to Ezekiel, Gilberto and Travieso.

"Heyyy!" I said smiling.

"Hey" They all said.

After school..

I went to Jasmines house. We started going over plans.