chapter twenty-five

The day of the funeral..

I put on a black dress and left to go to the lunch after the funeral. Before I could get out of the door.

"I'll give you a ride. We have to go pick up Jamal too." Oscar said as we went out to his car. I sat in the back. We pick up Jamal and went to the lunch. I found Jasmine, Cesar, and Jamal, we all went to get food. We walked up to Monse and her dad after.

Later on..

"Hey, I'm gonna head out, Monse."

"Okay" She said hugging me.

"Thanks for coming"

I smiled and left. I went home. I walked into Oscar, Sapo, Travieso and Cuete talking.

I stopped walking and stood there. They got up about to leave but then sat down again.

"Jayde" Oscar said hearing me walking to my room.

"What?" I asked turning around.

"Sit" Oscar said as I grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to Oscar.

"Tell me more" Cuete said.

Time skip..

They left the house. I was in my room changing when Ray and Oscar starting fighting. I could hear Oscar crying outside. He came inside and I went into the living room.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! It's okay." I said hugging Oscar.

Later that night..

I was in my room on the phone with Sapo when I heard Cesar and Oscar fighting. Cesar walked into his room and slammed the door.

"What's happening, mamas?" Sapo asked me.

"Cesar and Oscar were fighting because Ray left the house and moved away. Cesar thinks it's Oscars fault." I said.

"Wait hold on Jamal texted me" I said sitting up in bed.

"Holy shit.." I said whispering.

Jamal found Lil Ricky.. or so he thinks..